-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Contact seller
Hello all. Im posting this for my Daughter Haley. Shes got her licence and wants a older car for herself. I couldnt be more happier or prouder . A chip off the old block so to speak. Shes looking for a complete car (project) but nothing to major. Dosent have to run or even have a motor. 6cyl Automatic 2door or 4 door . Being in Canada with our dollar and all and her amount she has to spend unfortunately were looking in Ontario......Shes got the time and eager to go and get her hands dirty. If you have anything let me know, Thanks Edd

greetings.. I have a 1975 dodge dart 4dr yellow.. grandma owned runs-drives.. and I have a 1975 Plymouth duster 4dr yellow.. bad head.. only 80,000 and I am a second owner.. after no luck with the stock head.. I bought the dart, for parts car.. I can sell both for $10,000.00 the dodge has power steering. and factory ac.. not dealer ad-on. I live in Portland oregon.. I can send you pics.. thanks moparfever

Depending on your budget do you want turnkey?? 1966 4 Speed Formula S survivor very reliable (Blue/Blue) lots of documentation - 1969 notchback factory 340 car with non matching built 340 original trans...5 year old A4 silver paint/black original bucket seat delux interior.....build sheet etc. 727 automatic and sure grip. Ready to go, need some TLC, can put her personal touch.....have a 69 convertible barracuda original triple black car original 318 car upgraded to 340/727/SG drive train......currently ready for paint, running, nice shape......... if interested drop me a PM exchange numbers and see what happens......

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back