looking for drum brake hardware.small pieces!

-

65 Valiant

Reaction score
I'm looking for 2 really small but major parts.They got lost while rebuilding the brakes.

1. I need one adjuster lever return spring

2. emergency brake lever spring

10" drum brake but not important for this parts i think.

Who can help and has this parts?

thx JAN

I'm looking for 2 really small but major parts.They got lost while rebuilding the brakes.

1. I need one adjuster lever return spring

thx JAN

If those are the same as what was on my 7&1/4" rear, I can send them to you for the cost of shipping.

sounds great. 7 1/4 rear? so that must be a 9" drum. I think the strut spring is the same.and if not i will make it work :)
the adjuster lever spring should be pink. Do not know if it will fit!?

you can send it to me in a bubble wrap envelope. this must be the cheapest way to Germany.

sounds great. 7 1/4 rear? so that must be a 9" drum. I think the strut spring is the same.and if not i will make it work :)
the adjuster lever spring should be pink. Do not know if it will fit!?

you can send it to me in a bubble wrap envelope. this must be the cheapest way to Germany.

pm me your shipping info. I'll take pictures of the parts as I dismantle and send them to you.

NAPA carries most of the parts I have needed

thx JAN

If you are looking for that oval shaped spring that fits over the e-brake lever, go to NAPA and order part # 80744

-
Back