-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andre68

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Trying to convert my bros 64 cuda to disc brakes. Been having a hard time finding a good parts car to take the front from. If you have the parts to do the conversion and don't mind selling them and shipping to San Diego, please PM me or post back

Thanks!

Well, give us some important information as to what what style of disc brakes you would like to purchase, and then use.
Factory 65-72 4 piston caliper, Kelsey Hayes disc brakes?
73-76 single piston caliper A body,disc brakes, big bolt pattern?
Or even the F, M, J, body disc brakes?

I ended up using the scarebird front disc brake setup on my 66 cuda. Worked out well and not super expensive.

I'm about to replace the front disc setup and spindles on my '69 dart with a Wilwood setup and drop spindles. I don't know if they will work on a '64. But if they do, I've got 2 sets of spindles, lower ball joints, rotors, brackets and calipers. I thought they were Kelsey Hayes but they are BB pattern I believe. I was told they were original to the car when I bought it. I'll be getting into it this weekend. I'm in San Diego.
Let me know if these might work or exactly what you are looking for.

Well we would like BBP and single piston, any size rotor is fine.

Don't really need the calipers, probably better to get new ones, unless the ones you have available are in working condition then great!

I just need the parts that are needed for the early a body.

You need from the spindles out, along with a set of big ball joint upper arms or Dr. Diff ball joint adapter sleeves.

Lime twist stuff should work.

I may have a complete set up here or in Julian. Shipping or pick up is OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back