Looking for good (good) flicks and TV shows not drenched in Social Justice

-
Married With Children

Al bundy Beat it.gif

:lol:

The only TV that I watch (not any of the streaming apps) is either on ME TV or TVLAND. All of my dad's and now my favorite shows. Adam-12, Gunsmoke, The Rifleman, The Andy Griffith Show, etc.
ALL. DAY. LONG. The ONLY other show that I watched on TV was NCIS (the original) from season 1-around 23. Anything after that has been bitten by the woke bug. (not super noticeable but once you see it, it ruins the show.)

(just remembered more)

Hogan's Hero's
The Munsters'
A-Team ( a little corny but eh.)
Colombo

Movies:
The California Kid (old TV movie you can find on youtube)
Dirty Mary Crazy Larry
Hot Rod 1979 (youtube as well)
Coming to America (the good one not the new one)
The John Wick Movies
The Old Gone In 60 Seconds
Thunder and Lightfoot (or something like that)

Last edited:
Your estimates are a little high. A February 2021 Gallup poll reported that 5.6% of US adults identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender.
Proving my point even further....They pander to the fringes instead of the masses.

My favorite movies

Angel and the Bad Man
Tombstone
Winchester 73
The Naked Spur
Second Hand Lion
The Princess Bride
Young Frankenstein
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
The Blues Brothers
The Italian Job
Return to Me
Joe Versus the Volcano
Ultimate Gift
Sweet Land
Seabiscuit, Jeff Bridges
The Perfect Gift
Bullitt
Tucker
Speedway
Hot Rod
Adrenaline

Last edited:
This is a tall order.
I am hoping that the country will reach a point where we reverse course and stop pandering to the freaks and crybabies.
I absolutely hate seeing every TV show polluted with the forced inclusion of what we used to only see on pay-cable TV shows.
It is abundantly clear that there are strong forces pushing gays, drug use, freaks, transgenders and white guilt upon every viewer.
Screw that.
Every TV show and ad seems to have at least a racially mixed couple, a stupid white guy with no guts, a flamboyant flamer, strong willed and smart women and some other thing. Hey, I don't pretend that those things exist but they are very much OVER-represented on TV. I have no problem with smart women...I married one. I'm just tired of seeing white guys painted as dumb asses, racists or incompetent morons.
The pilot episode of 9-1-1 Lonestar had the lead characters interviewing candidates to staff a firehouse. Of course the Captain has a gay son. Who doesn't? They also include people of ALL colors, a Muslim woman, a black transgender he/she and a few others.
Yes, these people exist and I don't deny that BUT why do they have to be in every TV show as if they comprise a huge percentage of the population? TG people make up what.....1.5% of the population? Gay people are maybe 8%? If so, that is approx 9 people out of 100. If a show has 10 people in the cast, why are 4 of them in these categories UNLESS there are people trying to push an agenda on the viewers?

Well said, and true!

Avoiding the endless PC/'white guilt'/'social justice'/'gay-is-normal' garbage propaganda is easy once you get rid of cable/satellite TV. Paying the monthly cable bill supports the agenda. I quit supporting it 8 years ago.
TV shows, history books, music, movies, etc., that are at least 50 years old are pretty much free of the nonsense.

Last edited:
My favorite movies

Bullitt

Those are 2 of my all time faves.
some others...
2 Lane Blacktop
The Godfather
Hell's Angels (1930 WWI based movie)
all of Eastwood's 'spaghetti westerns'

"DCI Banks" on prime, multi season and great detective work.
"Expanse" on prime, futuristic outer space living.
"Wildest Places" on prime, features Australia land and sea life(no monkeys) follows from Australia to the the Americas.

Last edited:
For a more modern take, I got hooked on Yellowstone. Always been a Kevin Costner fan. A modern cowboy drama set in MT. The violence can sometimes get a little silly, but the writing is tight, great acting, and interesting characters.

Last edited:
For a more modern take, I got hooked on Yellowstone. Always been a Kevin Costner fan. A modern cowboy drama set in WY. The violence can sometimes get a little silly, but the writing is tight, great acting, and interesting characters.
The prinipals involved with Yellowstone along with other investors no doubt, have signed a contract to purchase the 6666Ranches, the largest ranch in the US. Word is a spin off series to Yellowstone is coming, and I bet will be set at the For Sixes??
Yellowstone is well written, good actors, and actually some real horseman. Like the guy that is the head producer said, " It is way easier to teach a cowboy to act, that teach an actor how to cowboy".

My favorite movies

Angel and the Bad Man
Tombstone
Winchester 73
The Naked Spur
Second Hand Lion
The Princess Bride
Young Frankenstein
The Blues Brothers
The Italian Job
Return to Me