Looking for hauler

-

SC69DART

Reaction score
Im not sure where to post this but I am looking for someone to pick up an engine in Clarksville, Tn. 37042 and bring it to Clover, SC 29710. If someone knows who I should contact regarding this or would like to make a few bucks and don't mind driving a little, please let me know.
The engine will be ready anytime after Dec 17th.

Thanks,

Greg

This is best in the general discussion area and not spammed all over the board. LOL I have it there now. Good luck with this.

if you are getting engine from a businessor having one built you need to have it shipped by a common carrier like AAA Cooper, Yellow Frt or any DOT carrier or else you will have to pay taxes if picked up by individual. This will amount to more than the shipping cost. I ran into this when I had Hensley build my 499 stroker for my 67 GTS, Joe

I have no idea what distance is involved, but I have had success using a towing company - they do get around.
Daryl

Thanks guys. Maybe a road trip for me and the boys is coming.

Here is what one member sent me regarding an engine in LA, not too bad to ship it.

Shipment Criteria
Start Location: 70602, Lake Charles, LA (Business with Dock or Forklift)
End Location: 29710, Clover, SC (Business with Dock or Forklift)
Item info: Class: 85 - Weight: 300lbs

SAIA Motor Freight: 2 business days 142.40
YRC (Yellow-Roadway Corp): 3 business days 142.60

try USHIP.com - you can try to get a quote and bid for the cheapest - used them alot with good luck

If you do end up making a road trip, give me a holler. I live in Clarksville. I'll PM you my cell number.

Thanks guys. Maybe a road trip for me and the boys is coming.

Here is what one member sent me regarding an engine in LA, not too bad to ship it.

Shipment Criteria
Start Location: 70602, Lake Charles, LA (Business with Dock or Forklift)
End Location: 29710, Clover, SC (Business with Dock or Forklift)
Item info: Class: 85 - Weight: 300lbs

SAIA Motor Freight: 2 business days 142.40
YRC (Yellow-Roadway Corp): 3 business days 142.60

-
Back