Looking for headers for my 383 4 speed dart

-

machoramcharger

Reaction score
I'm gathering parts for my factory 383 4 speed dart gts and the car has headers on it right now but there rusted beyond repair. The brand thats on there right now are JK headers and I really like how they fit on there. Any one know if they still make these JK headers still. If not whats a nice header that will work on my 383 4 speed dart that will fit nice. Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• engine.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 363
It still had the instructions for the header install in the glove box(lol).

arent you the fella that pulled that car outta Maine...if so....you got a swingin deal...tti will work best for you...or the factory manifolds...

I'm gathering parts for my factory 383 4 speed dart gts and the car has headers on it right now but there rusted beyond repair. The brand thats on there right now are JK headers and I really like how they fit on there. Any one know if they still make these JK headers still. If not whats a nice header that will work on my 383 4 speed dart that will fit nice. Thanks for any help.
I have a factory big block baracuda with headers these things fit nice will try to take some pics do you know where I can get a set of chrome or painted valve covers like yours let me know thaks jamie:twisted:

mad dog has a set of 2" chassis exit headers that will work with a 4speed , cheaper than TTi . Your engine would not want that big a tube, they will make the headers in 1 7/8 I was told , same price .

Anybody know someone successfully running a 2" chassis header and a 4 spd?
TTI states it will fit but also lists the need for their modified z-bar (ZB307) and slightly modified Brewers bellhousing ball stud bracket.

-
Back