Looking for info on Ron gable #18 67 dodge dart that raced Trans am

-

yeah

The gang’s all here
Reaction score
Hey guys , just seeing if anybody has any kind of info, websites , build threads etc.... on the 67 18 dodge dart. That raced trans am back in the day . I'm really curious how his suspension was set up , that's why I'm asking and I'm really not finding much.

Thanks .

years ago Mopar Action (By Mr Eburger, had series of acticles called something like " the brick" or such. they setup an early valiant for road racing type stuff. probably some good low cost tech info there too.
share wiuth us any info you find please....

Ok , I will . Ivw been building my car into a road race car . And after going to optima street car challenge this year at road America . I found a guy with a amc javelin there , and noticed that he had a pan hard bar or maybe even a wats link on his car, with leaf springs. After talking to him for A bit he said to find Ron gables car . So that's why I'm seeing if anybody got any info on it .

Hey thanks for those , I stumbled upon those when I was doing my search . I'm really trying to find suspension set up that he was running, and I can't seem to find it .

Here's a small story on Ron Grable's '67 Dodge Dart. In '67, it was not a common thing for cars to have a full roll cage and one where the seat was connected to the cage. Ron was ahead of the curve in that regard. He was not far enough ahead to incorporate a fuel cell, however. Ron and Bob Tulliuswere the only two in the nation making a serious try with Chrysler products in '67. Chrysler pulled out of direct corporate involvement in Trans-Am after '66 and did not return until the '70 season.

Hey thanks for the info . Kmrumedy . I'll browse through that .

Still looking for any other info if anybody has it . Pictures of front and rear suspension set ups would be awesome .

Don't by shy hahaha

Thanks peter

-
Back