-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tailwinds

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I thought about replacing all the studs to a RH thread, but would rather keep her 100% original. All I need is 1 LH stud for my '63 Dart Convertible. Is there anyone out there who made the change to RH studs and kept the LH studs? If so, I would appreciate it if you would let one (or a couple) go. Give me a shout and let me know what you want for them.
Thanks!

Have you used those? I need to bookmark this thread. You never know when I might need one. My 66 has all the originals from what I can see.
No,I have never used them,I have a few from cars I parted for my needs . 7 1/4 rears are easy to get for free and usually have them in the L side axle .

Yup, have replaced them before,dorman lists them too.
Not an uncommon part. When i did one car, i painted all the L’s white so customer wouldnt forget. Thats what started the mess.
Another customer wanted them switched,his son is getting the car eventually and knows he will break them.

You will find that 99.8% of all "outfits that "say" they have them -- come up "out of stock" when you try to actually acquire some....
I HAVE them -- all years -- fronts & Rears -- all N.O.S.
-- at this moment in time.......
Yours, Craig......

You will find that 99.8% of all "outfits that "say" they have them -- come up "out of stock" when you try to actually acquire some....
I HAVE them -- all years -- fronts & Rears -- all N.O.S.
-- at this moment in time.......
Yours, Craig......
If you've got 'em, I'll take a couple. What do you want for them?
Thanks!
Rick

Was away at Chryslers @ Carlisle. -- didn't realize you had responded...
Will PM you presently....yours, Craig.

I thought about replacing all the studs to a RH thread, but would rather keep her 100% original. All I need is 1 LH stud for my '63 Dart Convertible. Is there anyone out there who made the change to RH studs and kept the LH studs? If so, I would appreciate it if you would let one (or a couple) go. Give me a shout and let me know what you want for them.
Thanks!
if you need them for the rear axel I have several if you need fronts someone would need to know if you have 9" 10" or Kelsey hayes disc brakes to get the right part to you

I have rears and front disc extra. Every time I placed and order for studs they came a 1/2 20 they should be 7/16 20. I have left hand in drums on cars but that entails work. And they just said on the news us old guys shouldn't go outside its to hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back