Looking for my 64 valiant convertible

-

scottylack

Reaction score
he,

sold my convertible back in '99 on ebay...as I remember the guy was from Mississippi... I was living in Long Branch, NJ at the time... I remember he drove out from Mississippi in his pickup along with his son and his dog along with a trailer...
The car was a pushbutton with white top and turqoise....

sound familiar to anyone...?...love to know what happened to it. It was pretty solid... it had stopped running but was not seized and probably didnt need much to get back on the road....

he,

sold my convertible back in '99 on ebay...as I remember the guy was from Mississippi... I was living in Long Branch, NJ at the time... I remember he drove out from Mississippi in his pickup along with his son and his dog along with a trailer...
The car was a pushbutton with white top and turqoise....

sound familiar to anyone...?...love to know what happened to it. It was pretty solid... it had stopped running but was not seized and probably didnt need much to get back on the road....

I have a 64 valiant signet conv. on here for sale, interested???

This one came from PA.
Valiant004.jpg

theres my bumper looks like the one the guy took to take the motor and trans outa i"ll have to ask or get a better look when i go pull it back home ,if he doesnt buy whole car dam it hurts to look at cars some times thats too kewl

-
Back