Rating - 100%
130   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for new front Cragar Wheels small Bolt
15 x 6 may consider 14 x 6 new or used in excellent condition
Or old school ones that are even more narrow any condition
What do you have?
Thanks

Summit now has None left I bought that last one in stock. I now have 4 fronts with the three I have. When it comes I will list a set. I contacted Cragar due to summit sending me the wrong lugs. They told me the 4" bolt pattern wheels will be discontinued even though summit has the shipped in May.

I did not know they had one left at summit. Since I have three I bought the last one minutes ago when I went to the link posted above. Thanks Mike for the link.

100_0019.JPG

I talked to Cragar, They said they are still making them and filling all back orders and will have them in stock. They are NOT going to be discontinued.

Last edited:
I was told they are going to continue the conical lug style . 7" and 8" only. I hope they continue to make them in 6's. The person I talked to said they are selling the 15x8's and 15x7's with back orders of the 15x 6's But don't count on them. I didn't see the one left until this post by Mike. I had to buy it so I would have another pair .

The 14x 6 & 7's will be available . 14's are still ok for the front. Tires are just less of a selection to match the rears . All the new Cragars are going to a 60 degree conical lug. Wonder how long the 7/16 shank lugs will be available. I may consider buying some for the other used wheels Todd has.

My neighbor Todd has every Cragar that I ever got over the years but they have to be restored. He originally bought these new wheels for his Barracuda and bought a spare front. I traded a 4spd setup for them.

Selling that extra front I got from him would have been hard to do. Now I have a set. They will be at Carlisle if I sell them. Todd will get first shot at them.

There is a wheel restoration place up the road that restores them they do a great job.

Does Todd have any 15 x 4 small bolt old ones that need to be restored?
I have set of the 6 inch ones on order(see what happens) I really want the old school ones. I have them in 4.5 bolt pattern

Last edited:
We wanted 4" for the Barracuda. My son bought torque thrust D" 4.50 BP . They look old school. I wanted the Cragats or aluminums for my Demon. The Aluminums don't look old school . There just not the same as they were . I liked the dull look with the smaller holes. Can't find them. So Cragars it is

I am just bored with the factory rally wheel look. This was my Demon from my past. I had both styles I put the Cragars on my Black swinger and aluminums on the Demon.

074.jpg

075.jpg

060.jpg

061.jpg

062.jpg

063.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back