Looking for opinions on which engine to go with.

-
Hey! Your back just in time for the snow! This is great, the kid and I are going to go down a few snow covered hills, wanna come....LOL just joking!

How did it all go?
Did the Doc's lie and say yuo'll exp. SOME discomfort?
(Damn bastards! Some pain my ***!)

Hey! Your back just in time for the snow! This is great, the kid and I are going to go down a few snow covered hills, wanna come....LOL just joking!

How did it all go?
Did the Doc's lie and say yuo'll exp. SOME discomfort?
(Damn bastards! Some pain my ***!)

The only plus side to this snow is that I don't have to shovel it! You shouldn't make offers like that to me, I'm not too bright and would try something stupid like that. My buddy is already planning my return to motorcross and stupid me thinks it's a good idea. Like I said, not too bright!

All went well in surgery, no infections or failed hardware like I had last time. It just sucks to be immobile again. As far as pain goes, I'm either used to it after a year and 4 months or I'm just to stupid to realize it hurts. I was the talk of the hospital because I refused all pain medication in recovery and throughout my entire stay. I don't need to be hooked on that stuff on top of everything else! Anyway, thanks for asking and I'm home by myself all day everyday, so if you're passing by, stop in for coffee. Hope to see you!

I will disagree to a point. My old boss built a 512 with edelbrocks and a mild roller cam. I took it to the dyno and have driven the Charger I installed it in.

It made 538hp and 625ft lbs. That sucker plants you into the drivers seat. And gramma could take it to the store.

are those at the ground numbers? Something is not right with the numbers. 8.30 1/8 mile with a 451 it had to spin tires to half track or its running on 7 cylinders. 451 is one of the torquiest combos out there.Unless combo is mismatched stock converter 2.76 gears and high lift long duration cam.

are those at the ground numbers? Something is not right with the numbers. 8.30 1/8 mile with a 451 it had to spin tires to half track or its running on 7 cylinders. 451 is one of the torquiest combos out there.Unless combo is mismatched stock converter 2.76 gears and high lift long duration cam.

I'm sure there's some mismatch as well as a bad tune. It seems to be running pig rich, I know it's a stock converter with 4.10's out back and it's got a pretty snotty idle, so the duration or overlap in the cam is probably pretty big. I can't wait to crack it open to see what exactly I've got.

-
Back