looking for paint code and paint '74 dark brown metal flake.

-

Tony3speed

Reaction score
Any help would be cool. just don't know where to start. Restoring '74 duster to be like the one I used to have. thanks.

http://www.aarta.com/pictures/aarta.html

FT6 was one of the 1970 colors, and the '74 version I think was called sienna.

I have a '74 duster in pretty bad shape (i'll be changing colors) but sienna was the original.

the PPG code is 2634

1974-chrysler-pc.jpg

So to clarify.. You want to change color of a 74 Duster you have now? And the color you want was a factory color for a 74 duster? Just keep in mind colors fade and change a lot over the years. If you know what you want, might be better to just pick one.

Nope, I know exactly the color I'm looking for as my first duster didn't have chance to fade when it was bought brand new april 1974. And I want the duster that I have now to have that same color. Call me crazy. But, thank you for your help.

Not crazy at all.. Should be on the Plymouth chart above. Even those can appear different than what it looks like on the car though. Pick the most likely one and then search for a car that says they recently painted that color ( here in restore threads, google...) I am doing a 75 in cinnamon poly and the freshly applied color is quite different than it either the chip or the 38 year old paint

-
Back