-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRAG360

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Of course I'm a day late and a buck short cause what i've been looking for seem like they recently got sold. I'm attempting to build a pro/street 72 Dart racer i can drive on the street.

What I need
- 489 8 3/4 case - I need to build a rearend unless someone has one ready to mount with 3.91-4.10 gears..unlikely so I'll probably have to build one.

- Front disc brakes setup

What I want
- front bench seat for 72 dart

- small block roller rockers

I know a ballpark that these have been selling at unless it's a ready to go rearend in which price changes dramatically of course. I'm located in Allen, TX 75002 if you need shipping quotes. I appreciate it in advance. Thankyou, Nate

I have a complete 8 3/4 rear assembly that came from a 74 Dart Sport mild bracket car. I'll put whatever gear ratio that you want in it. I have it listed in the Mechanical Parts for sale section.

Ken
Edison, NJ

I have a nice white front bench with great tracks from a running, driving 71 dart. Rather not ship. It's in sw Mo. but if you're close enough, delivery?? $150 for all. Headrests there also. Need some covers attention.

I have these, still in a '74 Dart parts car...don't know about fitment..
located in zip 78956 Schulenburg, Texas.

Attachments

• 07262014 005.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 107
  • 07262014 007.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 141
At this point in time with a hectic work schedule I really can't do my traveling especially to another state. Mainly interested in rearend building and disc brake conversion and start from there. I have to wait till after the bills are paid here at the beginning of the month and i'll be able to make some decisions. Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back