-
Status
Not open for further replies.

roadfury87

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am building a 360 for my 74 plymouth scamp this is my first build i would like to use used parts if possible as im not exactly rich so if any body has any parts laying around i would be interested let me know what you got i havent started the project yet im just collecting parts and then im ganna send it to the machine shop so far i have just the long block pulled from a 73 dodge pickup im ganna stroke it to a 408 so i am looking for bigger heads and all the other goodies

well i have new pistons they are standard oem pistons and new 360 rods and id be willing to sell for $125 plus shipping let me know and i have a used aluminum offenhauser intake and would do $125 plus shipping as well if u would like pictures text

Josh

I am building a 360 for my 74 plymouth scamp this is my first build i would like to use used parts if possible as im not exactly rich so if any body has any parts laying around i would be interested let me know what you got i havent started the project yet im just collecting parts and then im ganna send it to the machine shop so far i have just the long block pulled from a 73 dodge pickup im ganna stroke it to a 408 so i am looking for bigger heads and all the other goodies

if you are on a budget, skip the stroker kit and buy a good set of heads.

if you are on a budget, skip the stroker kit and buy a good set of heads.

Uh, that is gospel! And "308" heads are some pretty good junkyard heads, hard seats and a very good exhaust port. I got a stock 4bbl cam Ill give you, but there is a hairy cam in the sale section for like 35 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back