[WANTED] Looking For Rear Window Trim 1967 Barracuda (notchback)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cudacrazy67 has a few sets including an NOS piece and if that don't work i also believe Woody30 may have some

Depends on if you are looking for 67- plastic trim or 68-69 stainless trim.i have 68-69 stainless

All,
I would prefer plastic because from what I have read, you hav to remove the rear window with stainless. Thus, I would have to get a window gasket. Am I correct? HOWEVER, if needed, I woul get stainless.
Thank to all of you for helping me thus far. :)

Some have used the plastic trim from Dodge pickups.I have never tried it but I do have some Dodge trucks that have it and none really looks good enough for a collector car.And if you decide to go 68 or 69 trim you will need the gasket and clips

You can buy a lifetime supply of the 67 correct plastic at ebay for less than converting to the stainless reveal moldings would cost.

You can buy a lifetime supply of the 67 correct plastic at ebay for less than converting to the stainless reveal moldings would cost.

x2, i used the lockstrip roll for my front and rear window, looks fine. for an everyday driver or weekend warrior, the ebay stuff works great.

you can buy the gasket and lockstrip from steele BUT they did the lockstrip in black instead of the correct chome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back