Looking for shackle hanger for A Body

-

68 Notch Back

Reaction score
Searched FABO with no luck, So I will ask the question here.
Where can I find the rear shackle hanger bracket for me 68 Barracuda. I ordered a pair online but I am not sure they actually had a set to sell and now they will not answer my emails. I will withhold the name of the company for now.

Thanks in advance

Thanks for the link. I searched for shackle bracket mounts and get about 30 pages of stuff.

If you don't report a company's shifty customer service to potential customers, they don't have any incentive to get off their *** and help you. They won't have much incentive to give good customer service to anyone! I want to know about businesses with shitty customer service because I want to avoid them like the plague, and I'm sure many other people here do as well.

Companies with **** customer service need to go out of business.

I just sent ANOTHER email and will wait until Tuesday (to give them a full business day) to reply. Hopefully, there is some misunderstanding and we can get it straightened out. At any rate, I will post an update on what (if anything) I find out on Tuesday.

I have some nice used pieces. PM me if interested

http://dynamicrenovation.net/

these people are making them for most vendors. come in many finished

just purchased a set at carlisle

- tell them Joel Cooper referred

I was going to wait on mentioning the company, but, Dynamic Renovations was the place that I ordered from.

Having said that, I really hope that there is some kind of miscommunication.

-
Back