Looking for shop recommendation in MA

-

MoparSteve

Reaction score
Howdy New Englander. It has been a while since I been on this forum. Just moved back to MA about 10 months ago and need some help. Currently looking for custom exhaut and upholstery shop in the southshore area. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

depending on what you want to spend on the exhaust. i will check at work about pricing. we use "builder" kits comes with mufflers mandrel bends and collecors. what exactly are you looking for 2.5" , 3" flowmaster:thumbdow: magnaflow,cherry bomb? what car ? headers ? x pipe ?

the upholstery shop we use is in middletown,NY http://www.gillincustomdesign.com/ magazine/show quality work .stock to out of this world custom. Gill is the owner great guy.

Norm

depending on what you want to spend on the exhaust. i will check at work about pricing. we use "builder" kits comes with mufflers mandrel bends and collecors. what exactly are you looking for 2.5" , 3" flowmaster:thumbdow: magnaflow,cherry bomb? what car ? headers ? x pipe ?

the upholstery shop we use is in middletown,NY http://www.gillincustomdesign.com/ magazine/show quality work .stock to out of this world custom. Gill is the owner great guy.

Norm

This is for a 77 Dodge truck D150 with a 408 stroker (360 magnum heads). This truck has a perfectly fine setup today, but the long tube headers are way too close to the frame and the pipes to the mufflers are hanging a little low for my liking. What I am looking for is to install some Headman Elite headers, "X" or "H" cross flow, but keep my current mufflers and tips that exit in front of the back wheels. What is the name of your shop and where is it located?

Actually, I am open to a complete new setup from block to tip as long as it is existing infront of the back wheels, has a cross pipe (like the original little red express) and headers. LMK

sorry for the delay been a little crazy here is the guy you need to talk to. paul @781-775-8131 i worked with him he does the exhaust work at the shop i just got laid off from sooooo i would rather see him get it than the shop. he can go over the options with you and that way i won't relay wrong info hahahahaha. tell him i gave you his number.

Norm

-
Back