looking for some help.

-

Mopardude2012

Reaction score
Hey guys

My name is Sye. I'm 16 and I live in lake wales florida and I'm looking for some help on my 74 duster project. Its driveable but just. I'm pretty mechanicly inclined but not that confident. Haha u may have read about me from CudaChick1968s post. id apreciate if any of you guys have the time to help. And if not I understand.

Sye

Just some help gettin my car fixed up. Ie like help working on my dash instruments, gas tank pickup. And generally speaking just getting it roadworthy.

This is the BEST place you can come to to get any help in your quest to get your car roadworthy. So with that said, start asking questions about anything Mopar and there are many people out here who can advise you and point you in the right direction. Do not be ashamed to ask if you feel you do not know or you may feel that the question is "stupid", we are all here to help out.

I know and I have asked its just I need like physical help. Lol I need like a mentor or something because I live in a town where everybodys a chevy guy and won't touch a mopar. And I don't have the money to pay a shop to do little things like fix the donut gasket on my exaust and my gas gauge. I'm just worried if I take it apart I can't get it back together. Lol

And also some bodywork. Id definately help its not like id just sit there and eat bon bons. Lol my brother in law is a good body man but, his air compressor is junk.

LMAO @ the bon bons ... hey, that's your girlfriend's job!!!

<< duckin and runnin behind my big azz oven now >>

-
Back