Looking for some input on hood scoops

-
A57 'Cuda hood scoops. Those are my favorite Barracuda scoops. My buddy has them on his 440 M-code. they don't need to be open to look good, and I don't think I'd chop up a good hood to experiment. They just look good.

What`s just below the scoops? Isn`t that area full of bracing? Would you have to cut a lot of the bracing out to make the scoops functional?

What`s just below the scoops? Isn`t that area full of bracing? Would you have to cut a lot of the bracing out to make the scoops functional?

Your right that is something I guess I should have looked at a little closer. I think there is room towards the middle. I have left the garage for the night but will check tomorrow. BTW call if you need the ride give me a little notice. T

Your right that is something I guess I should have looked at a little closer. I think there is room towards the middle. I have left the garage for the night but will check tomorrow. BTW call if you need the ride give me a little notice. T

I don`t know if I`d cut a lot of the bracing out if that`s what it takes to make them functional. If you can cut out enough to get plenty of airflow without removing too much of the structure then it may be worth a go.

-
Back