blown340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for the following small items

2 centerline center caps for my rear wheels...the hole in the center of the wheel measures 3 3/16"

Left..or both if you only want to sell a set...the plastic cover inside the trunk for the tailights.

And last is this small rubber square that goes on the end of the rod that rubs up against the truck hinge. They are the 2 rods that help hold the trunk up.

Please let me know if you have all or any of these....or where I may find them

Thanks John

sry..could someone move this to the wanted section....thx

they suppose to be white.There for the trunk lid torsion rods.If you can find them,pm me,ill find the link.i cant remeber were is saw them,but i have just about everything in my favs.

they suppose to be white.There for the trunk lid torsion rods.If you can find them,pm me,ill find the link.i cant remeber were is saw them,but i have just about everything in my favs.

Right you are my friend,I found Dixie Restorations out of Georgia has them listed on their website. I will give them a call tomorrow to see if they have them.

Man, the tail light covers are hard to find. Been looking for a replacement for one of mine that has a crack in it with no luck. Oh well, time to break out the jb weld....

Man, the tail light covers are hard to find. Been looking for a replacement for one of mine that has a crack in it with no luck. Oh well, time to break out the jb weld....

A member on here has a cover and Dixie restorations has the trunk rod pieces.

As far as the centerline covers,I'll probably just end up getting them from them......Thanks everyone for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back