Looking for someone to do proper alignment (N. Colorado)

-

Colorado

Reaction score
I would like to lower the front end of my 66 Dart but don't want to until I have someone lined up to do a proper alignment. Was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for a new Mopar owner. :)

Any help appreciated! Thanks!

In the Denver area I have recommended Steer & Stop, 303-781-1098. They don't mind the older cars.

i would help you out on a warm afternoon weekend.......i do my own alignments. most alignment shops don't mess with older cars, or don't have the info to do it with the hi'tec stuff they have. i live in westminster and would be happy to help you out. your going to want to drop the car during the alignment. mine is dropped 2 inches. let me know.......
higgs

i would help you out on a warm afternoon weekend.......i do my own alignments. most alignment shops don't mess with older cars, or don't have the info to do it with the hi'tec stuff they have. i live in westminster and would be happy to help you out. your going to want to drop the car during the alignment. mine is dropped 2 inches.
higgs

:cheers:

Attachments

• 1775404102805296043v9ldd8zc.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 177
i would help you out on a warm afternoon weekend.......i do my own alignments. most alignment shops don't mess with older cars, or don't have the info to do it with the hi'tec stuff they have. i live in westminster and would be happy to help you out. your going to want to drop the car during the alignment. mine is dropped 2 inches. let me know.......
higgs

X2 I'll say

attachment.php

It just ain't that hard to do your own.

Just rebuild my front end last year and used Bear Frame and Axel in Loveland. They are right across from Sam's Club. The owner knows older mopars and has all the tools needed.

I am doing a disc brake upgrad and plan on taking it back when complete.

-
Back