Not open for further replies.

Dana67Dart

The parts you don't add don't cause you no trouble
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for STOCK 1967 8 3/4" Dart rear assy drum to drum.
1. Can be from other A bodies as long as they are 100% compatable with 5 x 4" pattern.
2. I would prefer late 1966 to VERY early 1967 manufacture date but will entertain other dates / years if the price is right.
3. Don't care if it is any form of limited slip or not.
4. Needs to be within day round trip driving distance from Denver. Prefer east side of the rockies.
5.Prefer Good used but needing total rebuild is ok if the price is right.
6. Prefer ratio in the 2.9 to 3.25 (will be used behind an automatic) but will entertain other ratios.
7. Drums don't not be reusable as long as they are correct for the application. IE. diameter width etc. can be aftermarket but application correct, don't need to be flared or finned
8. I'm not in a hurry so if you know you will have one available in a few months to a year I can wait, but can buy anytime if the price is right.

Thanks

Looking for STOCK 1967 8 3/4" Dart rear assy drum to drum.
1. Can be from other A bodies as long as they are 100% compatable with 5 x 4" pattern.
2. I would prefer late 1966 to VERY early 1967 manufacture date but will entertain other dates / years if the price is right.
3. Don't care if it is any form of limited slip or not.
4. Needs to be within day round trip driving distance from Denver. Prefer east side of the rockies.
5.Prefer Good used but needing total rebuild is ok if the price is right.
6. Prefer ratio in the 2.9 to 3.25 (will be used behind an automatic) but will entertain other ratios.
7. Drums don't not be reusable as long as they are correct for the application. IE. diameter width etc. can be aftermarket but application correct, don't need to be flared or finned
8. I'm not in a hurry so if you know you will have one available in a few months to a year I can wait, but can buy anytime if the price is right.

Thanks
Doesn't have to be from a '67 to work IN your '67...It can be from any '66 to '72, A-Body...all the same length and 4" BP.

Thanks, I am trying to keep it date correct but will stray for the right price!

there are no date codes on rears are there??? just the types and years they were used 489, 741, and 742

The brake T on the 8 3/4 A body rear housing is in two different spots
67 to 69 then 70 to 72
Just trying to help you get the right rear

All,
I originally posted this in the southern rocky region forum and a moderator (I assume) move it to the wanted forum. I would like to look and feel (so to speak) the assy before purchasing it and am willing to travel a few hours from the Denver area to do so.

And thanks to all who have helped with identification of period correct parts it is super helpful to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back