Looking for this Hero

-
How are you guys seeing it?

Click on the link provided in the 1st post. That link will take you to the guys facebook page and right there you'll see a video shoing the black Dart. Right in the middle of the video screen there'll be an arrow. Click on the arrow and the video will play. Depending on your internet speed it may start right away or take a little while to load up.

lol..I can laugh at that chebby all I want..because the driver happens to be a close friend of mine. I posted this thread to bust his chops as in his words "Ill be damned if I get beat by a damn MOPAR.

Furthermore this wasnt just some random thread to start a "Who's wank is bigger" thing. I was raised chevy..no harsh feelings towards them in fact my inheritance is my grandpas 49 stepside....as for fords..well I havent dealt with them much but oh well. Imports Ive owned one of just about every manufacturer, cant say I miss any of them aside from my toyota.

We can all bash on each other and other Makes of cars but I see alot of people getting butt hurt when someone does it to them..right after they themselves started in on someone.

Mine was all in jest. Its all good. Yeah I never been beat. Thats like saying been married 30 years and never had a fight. Yeah right!

Hey I was just having fun with you guys, ya gotta poke the bear once in a while :D

lol..I can laugh at that chebby all I want..because the driver happens to be a close friend of mine. I posted this thread to bust his chops as in his words "Ill be damned if I get beat by a damn MOPAR.

Furthermore this wasnt just some random thread to start a "Who's wank is bigger" thing. I was raised chevy..no harsh feelings towards them in fact my inheritance is my grandpas 49 stepside....as for fords..well I havent dealt with them much but oh well. Imports Ive owned one of just about every manufacturer, cant say I miss any of them aside from my toyota.

We can all bash on each other and other Makes of cars but I see alot of people getting butt hurt when someone does it to them..right after they themselves started in on someone.
tell him to put a 440 in it.if you cant beat em...lol

Wow the ultra rare Dodge Duster....lol
That is a 1973-74 Dart Sport

That's what I saw , but the bumper looked to be closer to the body ?
Earlier bumper ? Or am I seeing things ? I remember those having the ridiculous 5 m.p.h. bumpers that stuck out a good 3 or 4 inches from the body.

Mine was all in jest. Its all good. Yeah I never been beat. Thats like saying been married 30 years and never had a fight. Yeah right!

This made me laugh. Reminded me of the time I tried ( in vain ) to talk my younger brother out of getting married for the third time.
Six months later , after the divorce , he explained it like this.
" Some guys collect coins " LOL

-
Back