[WANTED] Looking for TWO items for my 65 Dart: an antenna and an emergency brake handle (handle ONLY)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SFGlam

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi there!!! Continuing my journey of getting some things sorted on my new (to me) 65 Dart..... So, the guy I bought her from had a Whoopsie! at some point and the antenna got ripped out. I tried my junkyard (Wildcat) and they don't have any. Photo attached of current situation.

I'm also looking for an emergency brake handle. somehow the metal underneath got bent and therefore the handle cracked and is bent as well. my junkyard has one but they want to sell me the entire unit - I just need the handle so I can get the metal part bent back straight and a new handle put on.

THANK YOU!

20230925_000645.jpg

20230930_113336.jpg

Hi there!!! Continuing my journey of getting some things sorted on my new (to me) 65 Dart..... So, the guy I bought her from had a Whoopsie! at some point and the antenna got ripped out. I tried my junkyard (Wildcat) and they don't have any. Photo attached of current situation.

I'm also looking for an emergency brake handle. somehow the metal underneath got bent and therefore the handle cracked and is bent as well. my junkyard has one but they want to sell me the entire unit - I just need the handle so I can get the metal part bent back straight and a new handle put on.

THANK YOU!

View attachment 1716148126

View attachment 1716148127
I saw a new handle on ebay, maybe other sources if you can't find a good used one. They're not cheap like a Ford or GM.

I have the handle BUT it’s a complete assembly and might possibly have a correct telescoping antenna

I have the handle BUT it’s a complete assembly and might possibly have a correct telescoping antenna
oh thank you. my junkyard also has the complete assembly but I just need the handle. I guess I will have to go that route if I need to, but will do some searching first. LMK if you come across an antenna!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back