Looking for window parts

-

coreyg

Reaction score
71 plymouth scamp, I need some window parts. For the front two I'm looking for the plastic/felt piece that goes on the glass and then slides down the track at the vent window sorry dont know what this part is called. Then I need a roller kit for the quarter windows anyone know a good site.

are you talking about the rubbers at the rear of the Windows between the front and rear windows?

are you talking about the rubbers at the rear of the Windows between the front and rear windows?
no its looks like u shaped plastic that mounts on the glass in two drilled holes, I'm assuming it helps the window glide in the track easier.

those are glass guide kits. Includes the nylon guides and the felt laminated or flocked plastic. Approx' 55 USD per door. Try this part number... 1-02932230 or just 02932230
There are aftermarket repops out there that don't have the correct curve formed in the long plastic channels. Some have said those don't last very long. Good luck

those are glass guide kits. Includes the nylon guides and the felt laminated or flocked plastic. Approx' 55 USD per door. Try this part number... 1-02932230 or just 02932230
There are aftermarket repops out there that don't have the correct curve formed in the long plastic channels. Some have said those don't last very long. Good luck
thanks

-
Back