looking to buy 340-360 engine.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a '72 standard bore 340.
It's a cast crank shortblock, but it comes with a steel crank, TRW .030 over forged pistons, '71 340 intake and a smaller, .455 lift, Purpleshaft cam.
Comes with a very nice set of 1.88 valved 'J' heads.
Down to $1,000 or best offer.

Wanted to find an A body to stick it in, but they seem to be rare, expensive and coveted, so I'll off the 340, instead.

Mark.

I've got a freshly rebuilt 360 engine that I just finished last week if you're interested in something already done. Let me know if you're interested and I can give you more details. I'm not that far from you so if you wanted to check it out, let me know.

Ken
Edison, NJ
[email protected]

image0001.jpg

if youre looking for a core motor, ive got a magnum 360 out of a 96 ram. had high miles and needs a rebuild. im in syracuse ny, a bit of a drive but let me know. asking $150 obo

Ive got 2 for sale if you dont mind paying shipping. the first is .030 over, cast flat-top pistons, rebuilt 340 rods, cast crank, rotating assembly balanced, windage tray, rebuilt 915 J heads with 2.02/1.60 stainless valves, ported, upgraded springs, comp xe274h cam, 273 adjustable rockers, summit pushrods, rpm intake. The second is .040 over with speed-pro 405cp hyper pistons, rebuilt rods, cast crank, rotating assembly balanced with summit balancer and b&m flexplate, ported 587 j heads, rpm intake, comp xe284h cam, 273 adjustable rockers. $1800 plus shipping per motor. Let me know through email [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back