-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohnojeremy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
im looking for a rebuilt slant6 225 ivwant it from a web site mostly but if ones has one cheap with papers showing it was rebuilt let me know i have 800$

I have a good running slant six, I removed from my duster for a V-8 conversion. It's free for the taking. Located in Northwest Connecticut. It's complete from oil pan to air cleaner. I also have the automatic 904 transmission that goes with it, and a K member as well. All free, but you must pick it up. I will help you load it.

im looking for a rebuilt slant6 225 ivwant it from a web site mostly but if ones has one cheap with papers showing it was rebuilt let me know i have 800$

There is a true 27,000 mile 1970 Dart with a /6 near me in a salvage. All the paper work is in the car to verify the mileage. If it interests you shoot me a PM and I will find out more info.

pm me, i have a slant 6 119k miles runs with 3 speed column shift needs gone for my bigblock 800 is fine with me

i too have a 73 225 slant 6 with a 3 speed manual attatched to it .complete with radiator,shifter. you would have to pick it up. 200 bucks

There is a true 27,000 mile 1970 Dart with a /6 near me in a salvage. All the paper work is in the car to verify the mileage. If it interests you shoot me a PM and I will find out more info.
why dont you pick it up? dont need another project? sounds like a low mile goodie

Heck, No I don't need another project... The complete car isn't for sale because it is at a salvage yard that sells parts. It is wrecked pretty bad in the front.
lol ya me either .thats too bad its wrecked ,it sounded like it may be worth keeping,although im betting if it was,you would!

I have a good running slant six, I removed from my duster for a V-8 conversion. It's free for the taking. Located in Northwest Connecticut. It's complete from oil pan to air cleaner. I also have the automatic 904 transmission that goes with it, and a K member as well. All free, but you must pick it up. I will help you load it.

Damn I wish I were closer to ya. I would give ya $25.00 for it. Woo hoo!!!

im looking for a rebuilt slant 6 cause the place i took my car to said that it work cost more to rebuild my old slant and i should just look for one that is already rebuilt

im looking for a rebuilt slant 6 cause the place i took my car to said that it work cost more to rebuild my old slant and i should just look for one that is already rebuilt
just tear it down and put it back together with new rings and bearings,gaskets.its not that difficult...

If you still are looking for an engine, I have one available. I am in north fla but the engine is in the ft. lauderdale area. PM me. dan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back