[WANTED] Looking to buy Dodge Mirada 15x7 aluminum 10 spoke wheels, domes, lug nuts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

odcics2

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I have 2 wheels, looking to complete a set of them.
Need 4 domes and a set of original, capped lug nuts.
Will consider a set of 4. Please see the pics.
PM with what you have. Thanks!
mirada wheel hi rez 1.jpeg
mirada wheel hi rez 2.jpeg
mirada wheel center cap.jpg
mopar nut 2.jpg
mopar nut 3.jpg
NOS MoPar  wheel dome.jpg

You can find them stainless capped lug nuts at rock auto. They are junk lug nuts IMHO. Just get chrome plated ones.

Totally agree with moparmat2000 on lug nuts. How many wheel domes do you need? Do you want the specific ""chrysler corporation" type center cap or are you open to others that fit the p/n 3699011 dome but may not be 100 point judging correct for your application? How many center caps do you need? PM for more info if interested.

Attached is a pic of several styles of center cap that correctly fit the P/N 3699011 wheel dome. The wheel dome referenced above are priced rather high. $100-$200 each for NOS on ebay. In my pic is a more affordable/available type, P/N 3580364 used on the Cordoba polycast road wheel.

20211206_105450.jpg

i just sold a set of rims ,got tired of hauling them around to swap meets, had only 2 center caps though.

I have a complete set that’s powder coated. Comes with good caps

Wondering how the search is going. I tried to find some wheels I was looking for a while back but had no success. Did the powder coated set work out?

I have a set of 4 including domes and caps that my plan is to use them on my 47 Dodge project. I have no other wheels that will fit so that’s why I say I’ll use these unless something else comes along

I have a wanted post for some aluminum slots and a member sent me a link to a used wheel dealer in Washington state. Did not check for these but there is a link to the retailer in my wanted post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back