-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DocFiberglass

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Right around the Traverse City area ... the THIRD MOST popular place to retire-to in the whole USA. REALLY nice area .. but I wanna-race and have warm-weather all year round. I am looking in the Bradenton FL area me-self.

The basics here .... 40 acres(lot size 660x2800) ..... Xmas tree farm. Nice 3/2 home ...two out-buildings, REALLY private ... at the end of a gravel road.

Asking 180k$ ... that is below assessed value and WAY below what was paid for it. WILL owner finance.

I will get some pics and details BETTER together ...I just put this post together after seeing the one about MOVING SOUTH.

TN is nice .. but I need something where the weather is A BIT warmer than that.

WOW 40 acres and house for 180K!!!
No ****! That would bring millions here in CT even if there was no house on it at all!

Good Luck moving to Florida! I wish you the best. If I could move, it would be to south Florida without question.

George

No ****! That would bring millions here in CT even if there was no house on it at all!

Good Luck moving to Florida! I wish you the best. If I could move, it would be to south Florida without question.

George

MILLIONS ? ...even with the real-estate bubble being popped ?

HOW are the taxes in CT?

I have just over 1/2 acre, with a raised rance on it, and I pay $9000.00 in property tax to the town yearly.

George

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back