Looking to talk to any owner of a 1971 Demon Sizzler

-

62BT409

Reaction score
I would like to see if I can get some pictures of them...so I can see if they match mine or mine matches theirs or yours.
Thanks
JB

Contact Demonsizzler directly, he owns one or two of them.

I own a '71 Demon Sizzler...what would you like to know?

I started to type something then my finger hit the wrong key and i lost all of the typing. But anyway was looking for whoever to post a few pics or send a few. I do have one but trying to narrow in on how they all came about and I have heard that not all came with color coordinated grilles and little things like that. They are a unique car for the time.

DSCF0417.jpg

Plum Crazy, Hemi Orange or Citron Yella got the body-coloured grilles

All others got the std grille treatment

Crackedbck is correct. Only the Plum Crazy, Hemi Orange, and Citron Yella cars got body colored grills. The rest were all built differently. most got rear and side tape stripes, hood blackout, rallye wheels WITHOUT trim rings, dual painted racing mirrors, and Tuff steering wheel. They all had standard dash. Mine is Citron Yella and came with all the above goodies and HD suspension/swaybar, hood pins, and vinyl top as ordered.

I would like to get a look a couple or few pictures of the front's of the colored grilles. I am going to do mine that way.
So if anyone has a picture or two to post, it would be greatly appreciated

That is a great picture, better than the ones you sent to me.
Thank you
I see they painted into the head light bezels....

The plastic on those grills was gloss black plastic... not paint. So paint it gloss black or semi gloss that has a nice sheen. The trim around the grill is silver just like the standard Demon, and the body color is hosed over the entire rest of the grill. Is your car Yella?
nice looking car demon sizzler i love the color. Do you have the stock hood? I like the V21 hood.

My car is Butterscotch (L5)...some said the Hemi Orange, Plum Crazy and Citron Yella came with colored grilles....the other colors did not. But I believe it was an option on the other colors. Trim rings were also an option

The plastic on those grills was gloss black plastic... not paint. So paint it gloss black or semi gloss that has a nice sheen. The trim around the grill is silver just like the standard Demon, and the body color is hosed over the entire rest of the grill. Is your car Yella?
nice looking car demon sizzler i love the color. Do you have the stock hood? I like the V21 hood.

IMG_1387.jpg

-
Back