Looking to trade if the right car comes along.!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
its like the shootout at ok corral in here...if anybodys left standing id like to see some more pics.

the body on that satellite is very nice,because it came from new mexico.the underneath is beautiful.front end was rebuilt with pst poly kit and disc brakes were added.i know because i put it together.sorry to here about your deal with that guy!i owned it before he did.he took my motor and tranny out,so i can't tell you anything about those.is the car still in pittsburgh area?i tried getting the rolling chassis back after i traded it,but it didn't work out.

No The Car Is Now In Tn And I Have Plans For It Unless I Get What I Won't For It I Already Am Working On A 512 Low Deck Stroker And I Am Making Many Up Grades Let Me Know What U Think.

Thanks Mark

sounds nice.i'd like to see someone get it done.wish i would've never traded it.it ran high 11's when i had it.446 with ported heads and 456 gears.lots of fun to drive and very reliable!hope all goes well with that. jerry

Hey Mark,
This is Sam from Ohio(440 Duster).I can't believe that car hasn't sold.
That's a nice street car.I've had the same problems with people wanting
to do some serious scamming.
See Ya ,
Sam

Thanks to all who are on my side about be honest and knowing how it fells to get burned and why i am so careful about a trade of any kind and thanks to sam my friend fron ohio and to jerry the first owner of the car for letting me know about the car when it was his and how he had a car worth selling our tradeing i almost have it back to that piont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back