Looking to trade if the right car comes along.!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67coronetman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
What i have for trade is a 1966 plymouth satellite with a 383 with indy heads and hooker comp headers and proform carb with a 727 fresh rebulid with a 3500 stall the rear end is a 8 3/4 with 391 posi the pics tell alot but i can give more info as needed this car is no rust bucket our junk so don't try and ask me to trade for junk our a rusted out car that someone has put por 15 on to hide cancer our someone who has painted the undercarriage with black paint to hide problems i have been burned by my fellow mopar guys three time in the last 5 years i am going to be very picky period. This car is in very good shape undercarriage and all over it is a very cool looking 60s style super stocker with lots of goodies. I TRADED A 67 CORONET FOR THIS CAR AND HAD TO DO ALOT OF LITTLE THINGS THAT ANY ONE WITH COMMON SINCE SHOULD HAVE DONE FROM THE START MY OTHER CAR HAD WELL OVER 16000.00 DOLLARS IN WORK AND SOME MANY NEW PARTS IT WAS UNREAL THE GUY THAT TRADED ME FOR THIS CAR MISLEAD ME AND WOULD NOT BE MAN ENOUGH TO MAKE IT RIGHT. ( I GUESS I SHOULD TAKE SOME OF THE BLAME FOR NOT LOOKING CLOSER AT WHAT I WAS GETTING BUT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.( I AM SEEKING A KILLER STREET DART OUR DODGE DEMON THAT IS WELL PUT TOGETHER. MY EMAIL IS [email protected] MY NUMBER IS 865-556-8636 ASK FOR MARK.8)8)8)8)8) I DO HAVE MORE PIC IF YOU NEED THEM. SHOOT ME A EMAIL WITH YOUR PICS AND I WILL DO THE SAME.

IMGP2056.JPG

SATELLITE+50TH_B-DAY_004.jpg

SATELLITE+50TH_B-DAY_006.jpg

hey think what you will it was not you so get over it and mind your own life.

WHOAAAAAA,Man!!!...Check the attitude at the door! This is a civil site. No-one here's lookin' to burn ya.

Now, if you want to CALMLY lay out what your car is all about, I'm sure someone on the site may be interested.

BTW, a pic taken from 50 feet away will not sell that car.

our what?

Hey guys, Maybe you three should check your attitudes at the door. This is a new member that is just trying to trade a car for another car, and he just makes a comment that he has done trades befor, and doesn't want to get burned again. You three are looking like a bunch of :bootysha:'s

67cornetman has learned his lesson, and now knows he can't take things for granted, and has to look over cars carfully befor a trade is done. That should be without saying. If you agree to a trade, and find problems down the road...too bad...so sad. He just doesn't want to be in the same situation is all.

67cornetman, how much do you want for it? there is one 67 on craigslist washington for $3000 runs and drives BB. pretty much rust free, and another one for $3000 318 needs work. I have noticed a huge drop in mopars lately, I don't think anyone would trade you for a well built dart or demon. They are worth more...at least in this market... But you should put a price..you may just walk away with cash. and if you sell it for cash...two weeks later you won't have cash that needs a buch of work ;)

as for the other three posters. back off the guy

Phil

Well thanks to those who are nice and to those who are not sorry hehehehe!

Theres always someone who is all up in everyone bussiness so lonely i am sorry that you have noything better to do with your life maybe you need a hug!!!!!!!

Hey guys, Maybe you three should check your attitudes at the door. This is a new member that is just trying to trade a car for another car, and he just makes a comment that he has done trades befor, and doesn't want to get burned again. You three are looking like a bunch of :bootysha:'s

67cornetman has learned his lesson, and now knows he can't take things for granted, and has to look over cars carfully befor a trade is done. That should be without saying. If you agree to a trade, and find problems down the road...too bad...so sad. He just doesn't want to be in the same situation is all.

67cornetman, how much do you want for it? there is one 67 on craigslist washington for $3000 runs and drives BB. pretty much rust free, and another one for $3000 318 needs work. I have noticed a huge drop in mopars lately, I don't think anyone would trade you for a well built dart or demon. They are worth more...at least in this market... But you should put a price..you may just walk away with cash. and if you sell it for cash...two weeks later you won't have cash that needs a buch of work ;)

as for the other three posters. back off the guy

Phil

i was just "lol" at how every one was acting like little kids , and i could not even tell why . so b4 you point fingers at people , so maybe you should check your at the door . my god didnt know lol was the same as beating people you . ill try that next time , when fist are flying.

i was just "lol" at how every one was acting like little kids , and i could not even tell why . so b4 you point fingers at people , so maybe you should check your at the door . my god didnt know lol was the same as beating people you . ill try that next time , when fist are flying.

If your "lol" was as inisent as you say, then I take it back. But it seamed like you were provocing it with that coment. I agree about everyone acting like kids. Its not needed at all.

as far as me having attitude, I didn't post anything with attitude:happy10:

If your "lol" was as inisent as you say, then I take it back. But it seamed like you were provocing it with that coment. I agree about everyone acting like kids. Its not needed at all.

as far as me having attitude, I didn't post anything with attitude:happy10:

o my bad i read that wrong that time . sorry my bad . yeah i didnt see any thing wrong with the car trade post . i was just lol at the commits that didnt make sence . i just looked to see the car . . hey if you want to trade for a 68 vailant . hit me up . im tired of body work...8)

I put some more pics i hope that is ok i am new to jpeg down sizeing not a computer guy sorry for taking so long .

I'm not taking anything back either. The guy has 2 posts, then comes in here with this statement...

""so don't try and ask me to trade for junk or a rusted out car that someone has put por 15 on to hide cancer or someone who has painted the undercarriage with black paint to hide problems""

...like we're all a bunch of losers trying to "steal" his car. Well, I take offense to that "attitude" and I let him know. Sorry if I ruffled feathers, but thats how I feel. I thought some time ago, we were going to have a minimum post limit before people could come in here and sell their stuff. Guess it never happened.

Rant off.

i think you took it way too personally.

I think you should exercise what your avitar tries to program...cause you clearly give a damn... If you didn't, you wouldn't have made a comment. a comment that wasn't needed. You took it way too personally. he never called any of us losers, or theifts. so here's a tip. If you don't like a post..close it and don't look at it.

I guess your so senior and no it all cause you have 340 posts compared to his 9. and that you have been a member since 2005. That just proves you should show a little more respect and understanding. Who cares if a new member comes on just to try and sell something. Leave it to everyone else if they want to deal with the newbie. The more, the marier.

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back