-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Small Block

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I've got motors and trans and too many cars now. My garages are full so i'll be taking 3 to Monster Mopar weekend to clear out a space for some more projects. I like building em so i'm looking for a Valiant rag top in the 66 era or a dart rag top in the 300 to 400 mile range from West Plains, Mo.. I'll be at MMW so bring em on. I bought a 68 satilite last year from Dallas and still have it but still looking. I now have a new 440 DQ ready to install in something so tell me what you have. No pipe dreams please.

Bill, I just don't know what I'm going to have to do to get you to come up and look at my stuff. :dontknow: I have been holding out a little, just to surprise you. You know about the Challenger ragtop and the '69 300 but I don't believe I mentioned the '68 Dart GT or the '69 Barracuda I just got in. Sorry, I don't have a Valiant, guess I'll have to get one so you will come look at my stuff. :toothy10: Get those cars sold and I'll sell you a couple of semi-loads, that'll keep you busy for awhile!
Just giving you a hard time. :-D I'd like to come to MMW but it doesn't look like I'll be able to get too far from home for awhile, have to stay around to look after my parents.
Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back