looks like a Duster-Deamond

-

Dale Murry

Reaction score
I almost got a Deamond last year, but mom did not approve of the devil pictures on the car. It is just as well as with the covid everywhere I did not need to go to school and my hours at the BK got cut. So I found a car on FB, a couple of blocks away and I looked at it. It looks like the Deamond but is not exactky the same. The car says Volare on it. Is that a good car? I like the Deamond tail lights, can I put those on the Volare? Also I would like to put a Hemi in it like. The owner said the car runs but I did not drive it as the car has two flat tires and no battery, one side of the car does not have much rust at all.

if you found it on fakebook, how bout linking it so we can see this volare?

and the demon (not deamond) taillight can be swapped onto pretty much the 70-75 duster, or dart sport IF you know how to weld

and a hemi swap, listen son, ive eaten at the BK before, but i doubt the 12 dollar burgers wont pay for that

but, take it one step at a time, post the link and well go from there

Duster is an A body, Volare is an F body. There are differences in a lot of things between the two cars

Save more money. I remember being young, and trying to juggle a girlfriend, school, a job, and keeping my car running. More stress than I needed.

Demon decals can be obliterated easier than tatoos, and the emblems come right off.
If you want a demon and find one for a fair price, figure out what to do about the badging, and talk Mom into it.

Demon decals can be obliterated easier than tatoos, and the emblems come right off.
If you want a demon and find one for a fair price, figure out what to do about the badging, and talk Mom into it.
Short of M codes, the demons are about the priciest A-bodies out there

I almost got a Deamond last year, but mom did not approve of the devil pictures on the car. It is just as well as with the covid everywhere I did not need to go to school and my hours at the BK got cut. So I found a car on FB, a couple of blocks away and I looked at it. It looks like the Deamond but is not exactky the same. The car says Volare on it. Is that a good car? I like the Deamond tail lights, can I put those on the Volare? Also I would like to put a Hemi in it like. The owner said the car runs but I did not drive it as the car has two flat tires and no battery, one side of the car does not have much rust at all.

Did it look like this, F Body, Volare Duster?

A16533F7-8CCB-4B90-B1AE-9A562196B008.jpeg

-
Back