Looks like I have a job!!

-

1968dartman

life is getting better!!
Reaction score
I did not tell anyone here but I have been taking a course to get my class 1 licence. I took my road test last Friday and passed! I had a road test today with a trucking company that went really well. Now it is just a matter of getting all the paperwork and I will be a truck driver. That will be a complete change for me as I have always worked in warehouses so it will be a BIG change. Just feels good to be able to say that I am going to be working again. If this all works out it will be a very good Christmas gift for me and my family.

Dude that is GREAT news! Merry Chirstmas to you and your family!

Congrats! I just read about how the trucking industry will have a shortage of drivers soon as the average age of an OTR driver is 58!

Congratulations! I had to do the same thing(Ontario AZ) to make my Water Treatment resume look better. Im in Saskatchewan right now and truck drivers here driving someone else's truck make $50 an hour plus benefits! Maybe shuffle the fambly west a bit??
Congrats!

Good for you! Good job! Class 1's are a pain to obtain. You go get that job now! ;)

Congrats. I've always worked outside putting up buildings. Never on one job for more than a few months, Get's old after that. You will like not being stuck in the same warehouse and every day at work will different. Good luck on your new venture.
Luke

CONGRATS!!!!! :blob: Glad to hear the good news. Good luck and be safe on the roads.

-
Back