Loosing antifreeze

-
Iv always wanted to do a Volare/Aspen sleeper with a 360. I drove a Aspen wagon for a while it ran really strong with a 318 it was alot of fun plus I could fit about 12 of my friends in that thing lol we had alot of fun Friday nights in that thing. My buddies called it the banana wagon cause it was this faded yellow color with "wood" trim.

Oh I have some slant parts including a good head if you need anything PM me.

I'm actually a DA with 50 years automotive and small engine experience. I know nothing about anything else. Well, there was this one spell when money was real tight, that I took a second job as a carpenters helper. So I learned to drive nails.I can bang 'em in pretty good in the morning.
3.55s rule!................... especially with a 3.09 first gear,and a hi-torque 367,lol.
I like yellow cars with black vinyl roofs, and I think the 70Swinger/71 Demon,have the best looking factory front ends on them .... ever!

I've always wanted to do a Volare/Aspen sleeper with a 360. I drove a Aspen wagon for a while it ran really strong with a 318 it was alot of fun plus I could fit about 12 of my friends in that thing lol we had alot of fun Friday nights in that thing. My buddies called it the banana wagon cause it was this faded yellow color with "wood" trim.
Hey I had one of those, with a teener!
I had the rear seat full of kids and the cargo area full of kids stuff, and all the bicycles on the roof.That was the AJ Express. At the time I thought it was a tank, and never even had an idea to put a 360 in it. If I had it today, still in the condition it was in ,in the mid 80s, My 367 wouldda bin in there two years ago. She was mint, and had a sweet Tan interior.

Twelve friends eh? .....They musta bin girls cuz boys don't usually congregate that close together.....

Hey I had one of those, with a teener!
I had the rear seat full of kids and the cargo area full of kids stuff, and all the bicycles on the roof.That was the AJ Express. At the time I thought it was a tank, and never even had an idea to put a 360 in it. If I had it today, still in the condition it was in ,in the mid 80s, My 367 wouldda bin in there two years ago. She was mint, and had a sweet Tan interior.

Twelve friends eh? .....They musta bin girls cuz boys don't usually congregate that close together.....
Haha na it was just us boys looking for girls we where losers. I can honestly say I never picked up one girl in that thing. Lol

I picked one up. Just one, but probably 1000 times or more.
If I had known at age 15/16, what I came to know long after graduation, there mightabin a lotta little AJ bastards running around out there today. If by loser you mean virgin, then I was a loser too,lol. And for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooog
time afterwards also. I did eventually find a girl,about 4 years later at age 22, and I promptly married her,lol.
We were a perfect fit.

Back when I put in the new rad. I also put in new thermostat. Checked it, bad. The kid (PO) had bypassed the heater as it core no doubt leaks, he used a rad. hose too big, so when it got up to temp, it would start leading there pretty good. Drove it down the road 5 mi , barely gets up to the 1/4 mark.
When I changed out rad. I know I filled it pretty well full. I did not bother with drilling a seep hole in thermostat. I will watch it close to see if it developes an on and off leak somewhere.

-
Back