Loss for words

-

Steve 225

Reaction score

At a loss for words on how to describe this, maybe "suicide on 4 wheels"

Cars like that are really cool in the now........but where will they be in 20 years? They don't respect that thing or care about its worth. It'll be splattered in pieces in somebody's back yard, or scrapped out somewhere. It has zero worth. It's still cool though.

Cars like that are really cool in the now........but where will they be in 20 years? They don't respect that thing or care about its worth. It'll be splattered in pieces in somebody's back yard, or scrapped out somewhere. It has zero worth. It's still cool though.
Or worse splattered in the front end of a highway tractor

It's the Topolino of the new millennium :lol:
Definitely a purpose built vehicle.
Got more steer tire than drive tire :realcrazy:
Looks like the kid hit his target build :lol:

It reminds me of a home built trike somebody put together in my home town years ago.
He took the front wheel drive unit from an olds toronado and put forks, seat and a gas tank on it. So he basically had a 455 cid trike. We were all teenagers and he'd just putt through the park, we were always " get on it!" When we'd see him, one day he just barely goosed it, it got squirrelly and he about wound up in the lagoon.

It reminds me of a home built trike somebody put together in my home town years ago.
He took the front wheel drive unit from an olds toronado and put forks, seat and a gas tank on it. So he basically had a 455 cid trike. We were all teenagers and he'd just putt through the park, we were always " get on it!" When we'd see him, one day he just barely goosed it, it got squirrelly and he about wound up in the lagoon.
This is a trike we had come through the warehouse. Had a 605" bowtie 800HP plus nitrous.
2012-11-30 09.49.51.jpg
2012-11-30 09.50.14.jpg
2012-11-30 09.50.33.jpg
2012-11-30 09.50.48.jpg
2012-11-30 09.51.14.jpg

rampage.jpg

One of our Inland Mopars Car Club members just took delivery of a Hellcat engine & trans from a totaled Challenger early this week. His plans are to put it in a tube-framed '84 Rampage!
Can't wait to see the finished build.

-
Back