Lost a dear friend..

-

MoparDaddy

Damn Right I Carry!
Reaction score
Some of you already know, but we lost a dear friend the other night. Dixie Woolley whom I considered family died in her sleep on the night of the 22nd of September. Can't wish for a better way to go, but it doesn't make the loss any easier.

I changed my pic to cow print for her as she ALWAYS had cow print everything. I've known her since the age of 6-8yrs old when I would walk my sister to her pre-school class. Mrs. Dixie was her teacher. She practically had to drag me out of her classroom and to my own as I never wanted to leave, resulting in numerous phone calls and visits with my parents. This over a short time grew to be a close friendship. As the years went by I can remember her always treating my sister and I as one of her own children/grandchildren. We would visit and go fishing in the pond behind her house. She always had a coke to drink too. One day my mom told her "do you not realize how much acid is in that stuff?! It takes acid off a car battery!" She retorts with "oh yeah! It's the real deal baby!" Lol I could go on like this all day and write a novel. I must ask an extremely difficult question though. Nobody has it easy in this economy and a tragedy only makes it that much harder. Family an friends are trying to pull together to help with expenses, but it just isn't helping enough. So we must ask if there's anyone else that can help as well.

There's not much else to be said really that this doesn't already. (http://www.gofundme.com/eyum5s)

PayPal is
[email protected]

Sounds like she was a really neat lady. God bless you guys.

Deepest sympathy. Hang in there.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. Means a lot to all of us.

PayPal info updated

My condolences as well. To be a foster parent and a school bus driver and teacher takes a very special person.

Love and prayers from the ranch Chuck! The way you talk, her spirit will live on through you for many years. Your a good man Chuck! Stay tuff.L&K

-
Back