Lost a Dear Friend

-
R I P Trudy
genuflect.jpg

Peace be with you.

Just found out tonight I lost a good friend. She lost her battle with cancer on August 4th. Trudy was the sweetest friend in high school. We worked at the local Burger King together. She was a few years younger than I was so I always looked at her like a little sister. We kept in touch even though she lived in Louisiana. You will be missed Trudy. You're in a good place now.

She was still using the cool avatar on Facebook that I got Dave (@Ddaddy) fix up for her. She loved Smudge the cat.

View attachment 1715583886
Sorry to you and her family

Thanks yall. Very thoughtful. Trudy knew Jesus so I know where she is. I will see her again.

My condolences also.
Every time I loose someone my parents remind me that now in their early 80s, nearly all of their friends have left this life. "We come to realize that close friends are one of the greater blessings."
I think that's why we all find it so difficult to allow this devil of a virus to put more space between us. Anyway... Mom and Pop should greet and hold a great great grand daughter early October.
Thanks for our blessing of yesterday, and today, along with asking for our tomorrows... thats the jest of daily prayer.

My condolences also.
Every time I loose someone my parents remind me that now in their early 80s, nearly all of their friends have left this life. "We come to realize that close friends are one of the greater blessings."
I think that's why we all find it so difficult to allow this devil of a virus to put more space between us. Anyway... Mom and Pop should greet and hold a great great grand daughter early October.
Thanks for our blessing of yesterday, and today, along with asking for our tomorrows... thats the jest of daily prayer.

Wow, talk about a blessing they'll get to see! I know they're looking forward to it! Congratulations!

-
Back