Lost my job....again

-

68383GTS

Reaction score
Lost my job again.Where I worked before lost their contract so after 18 years I was laid off.Then I fell into a temp job at Case-New Holland and was hoping to get hired on there.Well Case laid off people in 3 weeks ago and again this week.I was told there will be a recall in late Feb...
Ok now I totally give up and I am cutting it down to only one Toy and my 1967 Formula S is a project so it must go.....whole or part out.I think the fenders are sold.

Jim

Lost my job again.Where I worked before lost their contract so after 18 years I was laid off.Then I fell into a temp job at Case-New Holland and was hoping to get hired on there.Well Case laid off people in 3 weeks ago and again this week.I was told there will be a recall in late Feb... Ok now I totally give up and I am cutting it down to only one Toy and my 1967 Formula S is a project so it must go.....whole or part out.I think the fenders are sold. Jim
sorry bud. That's a crappy feeling. Prayers your way to help with the job hunt

Sorry to hear it Jim.Keep digging you will get another job,it's sad to say but probably won't be a good one for at least two or three years.Ill put it out around here and maybe it will help

I know how you feel dude. My wife got let go of her govt job the beginning of 2013. She finally landed a job last week, **** is tough right now. Hang in there.

Dang Jim, so sorry to see this happen.
I will keep a close eye on anything you will be putting up for sale
I sure hope something opens up for you and soon.

yes, know how you feel, in construction in upstate new York, lucky to work a few days a week. try to keep your head up!!

Positive thoughts being sent your way, Jim. Hoping for the best for you.

Jim I sure am sorry. Why is it that all the crappiest stuff seems to happen to all the best people?

I hope Case needs me again they are a very good Company to work for.Thank You everyone...

Not untypical for company's to have a dip this time of year but I feel you. Hard to plan a life around sketchy income not knowing when your paycheck might be your last.

yes, know how you feel, in construction in upstate new York, lucky to work a few days a week. try to keep your head up!!

Yes our Governor promises the moon but IMHO delivers but less jobs ,higher taxes , tougher gun laws on the law abiding. Too bad it is such a tough place to make a good living.

Heavy highway construction is very good here in NE WI.I work for a company that does bridge work and we are swamped.If any of you guys are experienced they do hire a crap load of help for the spring through fall months along with the many other contractors working near us.Hours suck but the pay is good.

That's sucks. It happened to my wife and I all within 3 months. We made it and you will too. Keep your head up.

-
Back