Lost password and login.

-

dart340h1973

Reaction score
I recently lost computer power and my login/password info now I have to start ALL OVER AGAIN because FABO HAS NO RECORD OF MY BEING ON HERE FOR SEVERAL YEARS. Now I have to start all over again, had over 100+ posts and being a senior member now I have nothing. Just like being kicked in the teeth when down on the ground. FBBO didn't have any problems. Isn't that run by the same people? Rant over!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::angryfir::angryfir::angryfir::angryfir:

Not trying to point fingers or start a fight with anyone or blame anybody but when I contacted FABO they stated that they had no record of my being a member. Just strange that I had NO problem with FBBO on the same issue. Guess I have to just deal with it.:eek:ops:

Like I said in earlier post about not being a known member I did some investigating and "found myself" myself LOL. I am sorry if anybody felt as if I was being a *** and trying to blame someone. Maybe I was jumping the gun, but all is well again. Sorry Joey and all the other Mods if I caused any problems it was NOT your faults. I just need to put in the correct info. Now back to the program............:prayer::blob:

You don't remember your user name?

What do you MEAN

"I recently lost computer power and my login/password info"

WHERE did you have it stored? If example, you have your login stuff stored in a text file IT IS STILL on the hard drive unless the hard drive suffered a massive failure. Even if the rest of the computer died, the hard drive might work.

You can buy -for very little money, a dongle which works like an external hard drive. It is a "head" with connectors for different types of hard drives, a power supply, and goes to a USB port. You plug your old drive into the dongle, plug the dongle into another computer, and you can access the original hard drive.

Here are some of those devices

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/category/category_slc.asp?MfrId=0&CatId=3770

Ya know, it might be time to get on Google, and learn how to "back up" some things.

-
Back