[SOLD] Lot of Factory Original Barracuda Emblems...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

71 Duster 440

Quarter Life Crisis
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all, I'm selling quite a few factory original Barracuda Emblems. I found these in the glove compartment and center console of my 1967 Barracuda. I'll try to describe them as best I can. None of these are show quality perfect Concourse pieces, but they're pretty much all in restorable/driver-quality condition. It's amazing what a good cleaning job and a little paint (or powdercoat) will do for these. Most all mounting studs are in place. I tried to be as honest as humanly possible in my descriptions.

I'm not sure exactly on what each and every one is worth, so make offers on individual emblems, or make an offer for the whole lot. PM me if interested. Thanks!

1- "Barracuda" script fender emblem. Pentastar and part numbers 72270 2582 878 present. All three mounting studs in place, no nuts. Some pitting and most paint peeling.

2- "Barracuda" script fender emblem. Pentastar and part numbers 72270 2582 878 present. All three mounting studs in place with all nuts. Some pitting and most paint peeling.

3- "Barracuda" script emblem (glovebox maybe? has shorter line at the end of the "a" in Barracuda). Pentastar and part numbers 63259 2901 852 present. Two mounting studs in place with only one nut. Some pitting and no paint present.

4- "Barracuda" solid script emblem (trunk? glovebox?) Pentastar and part numbers 2898938 7227 2786 559 present. All three mounting studs in place and only two nuts. Great condition, will shine up nicely I think.

5- "Barracuda" solid script emblem (trunk? glovebox?) Pentastar and part numbers 7227 2786 559 present. All three mounting studs in place and all three nuts. Great condition, will shine up nicely.

6- Driver's side fender fish. Chrome oxidized but no bad pitting. Pentastar and part numbers 10916 27885321 present. Both mounting studs and nuts in place.

7- Passenger's side fender fish. Chrome oxidized and some pitting. {entastar and part numbers 10916 2785320 present. Both mounting studs and nuts in place.

8- Hood/trunk circle fish emblem. Badly pitted and in poor shape. Pentastar and part numbers 2 AC 10916 278461. Center mounting stud and nut in place.

9- "V-EIGHT" emblem. Some pitting and light oxidation but paint intact. Part numbers MOPAR2576 AAOX23400 2. Both mounting studs and nuts in place.

10- Incomplete set of "P-L-Y-M-O-U-T-H" header panel lettering. This set is mismatched. The letters P-Y-M-M-O-O-U-T are present. I'll let these go cheap. Best offer.

Pictures...

100_0947.jpg

100_0946.jpg

100_0949.jpg

100_0950.jpg

100_0965.jpg

I'm not sure exactly what year they are all from, but I'm betting on them being '67s because they were buried in my glove box (?)

Someone make an offer on the whole lot. I want these gone!

Hi. I'm pretty sure the first two on top of the first picture are from a 1969. They are the same style and painted black inside the same way mine are. Bobby

Hi. I'm pretty sure the first two on top of the first picture are from a 1969. They are the same style and painted black inside the same way mine are. Bobby

69's werent painted black, they were strictly chrome and the inside of 69's are "angled", those are flat on the inside. If you look at the 3rd one in the 1st pic it might be a 69. Hard to tell, but it looks like its missing part of the middle post. Not being picky, just clarifying.

Hey 71 Duster, shoot me a pm with what you want for them

Thanks
4spdragtop

Hi. 4spdragtop is correct. The third one down is exactly like mine (1969) except mine are painted black. Thanks for pointing that out. Bobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back