Lots hiding under bondo and paint--HELP

-

swifter

Reaction score
Ok-68 valiant 2-door--Got the doors media blasted and whamo bad bad stuff,prior damage(creases) how do I find out if there is a parts cross over from another body stlye??? like another 68 A body--I need to find new doors/skins--Thanks steve

just a thought....try AMD (Auto Metal Direct)...they have quality pieces and their website catalogue ought to help you cross.....I think those doorskins are all the same

I was just there,I guess I'll have to call,Just thought someone here would know what would cross over--Steve

2 dr hdtp or sedan?

this will be the same as 67-69 dart -- the valiants all fit 67-69-- mirror position has changed according to hollander.

lawrence

ok-2-door sedan ???? OK i admit I don't know the difference between the hardtop and sedan so could someone help me?? please I have a 68 valiant 2 door with post between the front and rear quarter window,Pics in my resto thread--Steve

the hollander does not distinguish between hdtp/sedan on the 67-69 valiants- so does that mean only 2 door sedan were produced since the valiant had the barracuda?
.Lawrence

the hollander does not distinguish between hdtp/sedan on the 67-69 valiants- so does that mean only 2 door sedan were produced since the valiant had the barracuda?
.Lawrence

Yes, I think you are 100% correct. I am only showing a 2 door sedan in 1967 and 1968 for the Dart. 1969 doesn't have a 2 door sedan listed.

So lol--what's the difference between a hard top and sedan??? Thanks Steve

I got a pm from sedanman telling me the door skins are the same for 67-76 darts and should fit my valiant,I just want to verify this so I guess a call to AMD tomorrow--Now I need instruction on how to do door skins--Steve

I got a pm from sedanman telling me the door skins are the same for 67-76 darts and should fit my valiant,I just want to verify this so I guess a call to AMD tomorrow--Now I need instruction on how to do door skins--Steve

I wasn't aware that AMD had door skins for those cars.

So here is a pic-Unbelievable what can hide under that crap-in reality they didn't really look that bad !!!!!!!! Steve

Attachments

• 100_2841 (Medium).jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 247
  • 100_2842 (Medium).jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 236
  • 100_2843 (Medium).jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 219
Have a set from Texas on the way !!!!!!! from a member here--Steve

That will buff right out LOL. Looks like the same body guy worked on the quarter on my Cuda. Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a door from our project which looks exactly like that, luckily I found one here from another member for $100 plus shipping, which is a lot easier to put on than a door skin!

-
Back