70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Contact seller
All prices are before shipping.
Located in Errington, BC, Canada

Check out these links for other parts I have for sale.

Exterior - http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=1600736#post1600736
Interior - http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=165926

340 Intake manifold. $50

DSC05300.jpg

340 Intake manifold. $50

DSC05301.jpg

340 timing chain cover. $30

DSC05306.jpg

DSC05307.jpg

70 Duster torsion bar cross member. $30 if you cut it out, $60 if I cut it out.

1000000208.jpg

Anything you see in that bin. Free.

DSC03417.jpg

73 - 76 A body 5x4.5" bolt pattern rear drums. Brand new, never been used. $80 for the pair. I'll get a picture soon.

1966 225 /6 motor with 904 transmission. No idea on condition of transmission, but motor turns over with key, just won't fire. It has spark, but the motor has been sitting for 23 years. The previous owner had it rebuilt, they drove it for 2 weeks, and parked it. So, it's a rebuilt slant which sat for 23 years. No air cleaner assembly or power steering pump/brackets. $100 for both motor and tranny.

DSC05321.jpg

Here's what was mainly in the bin..

Brackets of some sort..

111.jpg

Blower motor is from an A body..
Heater core seems to hold water..
Dizzy parts - unsure if one is for a /6, any way to tell difference? There is a picture of the part numbers..

222.jpg

333.jpg

There were also 3 distributor caps with plug wires attached. I will throw them out, unless someone actually wants the things for the price of shipping. Or if you want another item, I can throw them in with the box.

555.jpg

I also have 2 complete under dash wiring harnesses. 1 is for a 70 Duster, and the other is for a 73+ A body.
I have this under hood harness for sale too, it is 73+ because it has the factory module for electronic ignition still attached. $20

444.jpg

Is the 73 under dash harness for a/c? If so i'm interested. Also is the under hood 73 harness for a v-8? Again, If so i'd be interested Thanks, Steve .

Dizzy parts - unsure if one is for a /6, any way to tell difference? There is a picture of the part numbers..

Appear the dizzy's are small block since they have a tang on the end. Slants have a shorter shaft and have a gear attached to it.

If you're willing to take it off, and if itll work with my 1 bbl, how much for the slant intake manifold shipped to 19805?

The dizzy's and such are still free, and I never got a reply on the intake manifolds so they're still up for sale. Everything else is still for sale too.

440 Big Block Mopar bored .30 over and has a stock 440 steel crank, reconditioned steel rods, flat top TRW pistons with 906 heads, deep oil pan, roller timing chain,

If I remember correctly it has a .528/.528 solid cam in it. This motor came out of a street rod trade deal never raced. The original builder wanted a motor that had a lopey idle.

The heads are off of it for inspection. This would be a good bracket or street motor.

Asking $3500/obo plus shipping

I am going in a different direction so I don't need this motor.

Will trade for the right parts big or small block - especially aluminum heads, race or aftermarket blocks, etc.

You should probably start your own thread, instead of hijacking mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back