[FOR SALE] Lots of Slant 6 Stuff; Super Six, Gasket Kit, Ect...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodge72

Odd one out
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hey y'all. Decided to go a different route than as planned and that involves a new engine that isn't a slant. Unfortunately I've bought some stuff already so I figured I'd offer it here.
EDIT : I forgot I had a can getting ground at Oregon Cams! It's their #2106 grind with these specs:

210/214 @ .050”, 254/254 adv, .434”/.444” lift, 108 sep

Great mild cam built for what my engine s gonna be : Super Six setup with a bump in compression. Great for the stock motor or mild build. Asking $70+shipping; but no need to wait or need a core!

Whole engine gasket rebuild set, Fel-Pro#: FS7918PT-4. Never been opened. Asking $45 + shipping. PENDING
20190402_130154.jpg

Rollmaster double roller timing chain for the slant six. True double roller with extra keyways to degree a cam. Never been opened, still in shrink wrap. Asking $95 + shipping. PENDING
20190402_131111.jpg

CB606G In Standard AND .010" undersize. Have 2 full sets of connecting rod bearings in two different sizes. Got them from RockAuto so all in various packaging but same part number. Some boxes are worn but bearings are fine. Would prefer to sell each set as a set and not individually. Selling each set at $35 + shipping.

Melling JB2084 solid lifters. Have a whole 12-piece set. $12 + shipping.
20190402_154701.jpg
SOLD

4092M10 Sealed Power Main Bearing Set .010" undersized. Still dry in box. Asking $40 + shipping.

20190402_154254.jpg

Full set of used 225 connecting rods with used .030" over pistons. The connecting rods look to be in good shape, the pistons look to be in good shape as well with the exception of maybe one with some scoring on the side. Selling for $20 + shipping. PENDING
20190402_130229.jpg

Used slant six valve cover from a '67 engine. Decent shape, needs to be repainted. $10 + shipping. PENDING
20190402_131000.jpg

I have a LOT more things from two separate slant six engines, both 225s. I have both crankshafts (68+, .010" undersized PENDING & 67-earlier, standard), a camshaft core, extra head, Carter BBS, 904 core, basically everything from those two engines but their blocks. I kinda just want to get rid of a lot of it so let me know what you need I will see to it on what I got.

SUPER SIX SETUP:
20190402_130741.jpg

20190402_131032.jpg

Here I've got a bit of a setup. Currently this whole setup is on my head still and I would like to sell the whole head with the setup, but I'm sure we can work something out. Right now I've got just about the entire setup: Exhaust, aluminum super six intake (no leaks), Carter BBD 2 barrel, and kickdown linkage. The Carter I believe was originally a 318 carb but was modified for the positioning of the slant six linkage. It is an all-original carb that had barely 10k miles on it and ran perfect. Linkage could be cleaned up but functional. Intake needs a good cleaning, I will try to get to cleaning it beforehand. All I do not have is an original Super Six air cleaner; however, I will give you the air cleaner I had. It fits but makes the throttle tight due to clearance. I had it all running on my engine before taking it apart 2 months ago. I know I have another super Six decal as well, I will try to find it and include the decal.

20190402_130849.jpg

Now the head has been completely gone through and rebuilt with under 200 miles on it. It was fluxed, pressure checked, and rebuilt by a machine shop. New springs, valve stem seals, new valves, and knurled guides. Hardened valve seats. Shaved .030". Combustion chamber is 58cc. Head bolts included. I can provide the receipt if wanted. Combine this with the Super Six and you've got a great top end!

All together, head, SS setup and all, $600. Would like to try and sell locally (my ZIP is 98528, WA State); if not, $625 + shipping. I would be willing to meet up somewhere within a couple hours drive. You will have to give me time to figure out shipping for everything otherwise. If nobody is interested in the whole setup, the Super Six setup is $350 and the head is $250. Again, local is preferred.

Let me know if you need more pictures or have more questions. Let me know if you want more than one thing, I can combine shipping and give you a combined price. Thank you!

Last edited:
I did answer you via PM: but for everyone else....no, unfortunately no porting work done. Just a basic gone through and rebuild with that mill done.

How is the .010 under crank? Is it used? Good shape? Fresh grind? I'm interested.

PMs have been sent to all that have inquired! Currently I have the lifters sold, and these items currently pending: Gasket kit, timing chain, valve cover, pistons/rods, and 68+ crankshaft. I will estimate shipping for everyone tomorrow!

Bump, and update : added my cam that was ground at Oregon Cams , specs are added to the first post. And for those interested, I apologize for the delay. Some personal emergencies and my daily driver needing a new computer, I will be able to quote you all on shipping on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back