-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charrlie_S

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Contact seller
Helping a friend sell slant six parts. We are still working up prices, but thought I would start listing the items.
1. Clifford hyper pak 4 bbl intake used............................$400
2. offie 4 bbl intake, used.............................................$250 sold
3. Mopar M-1 2bbl intake new........................................$300
4. Mopar M-1 2bbl intake used........................................$275 Pending
5. Weiand WDP-4 4bbl intake new..................................$350
6. Offie 4bbl intake carb mounting opened up from 4 hole to 1 large opening, used.....$175
7. Clifford 4 bbl intake with ribs in plennum floor,
used............................................$225 Pending
8. Clifford 4 bbl intake with injector bosses, no water heated base, new...................$325 Pending
9. Stock mopar aluminum welded 1 bbl manifold, used.............................................$10
10. (3)Wolverine "Blue Racer" timing sets TCS495S. stock style chain not roller...........$25 ea
11. Clifford aluminum Valve Cover, new................................................................$275.
12. Clifford long tube header 67 up "A" body, new ..................................................$450
13. Clifford Shorty header, new............................................................................$375
14. (?)Mopar solid valve train rocker arms, new...................................................... $22 ea
15. Solid dumbell lifters, new .............................................................................$3 ea
16. Erson cam and kit F282/340-106, new.............................................................
17. Crane cam 720791 .460 lift, F-228/3067-12, new..............................................$125
18. Comp cam 64-241-1 264/264 220@.050 .440 lift LS 110, new............................$125
19. Comp valve springs, 901-16............................................$55
20. Midwest converter, late crank/trans --- 2800? Will try to check with Midwest on stall. older converter basically street car 25-2800 est. stall, depending on power input. ........................................................................$200 sold
21. Assorted bearings, need to inventory.
22. block plate.....................................................................$250 Pending
23. "A" body 8 3/4 642 case 4.30 spool, BBP strange axles. needs assembly. no brake parts..$600 Pending
24. 8 3/4 MP aluminum pumpkin new ......................................................................$800 firm Pending
Also listed at Slantsix.org

There will be delays, as the parts are about 40 miles from me, and my friend has medical issues. So it will take some time to get them and ship. If you see something you like, but don't like the price, make an offer. All items plus shipping. If not in a hurry, I can deliver to the Clay City race.

Last edited:
Helping a friend sell slant six parts. We are still working up prices, but thought I would start listing the items.
1. Clifford hyper pak 4 bbl intake used............................$400
2. offie 4 bbl intake, used.............................................$250
3. Mopar M-1 2bbl intake new........................................$300
4. Mopar M-1 2bbl intake used........................................$275
5. Weiand WDP-4 4bbl intake new..................................$350
6. Offie 4bbl intake carb mounting opened up from 4 hole to 1 large opening, used.....$175
7. Clifford 4 bbl intake with ribs in plennum floor, used............................................$225
8. Clifford 4 bbl intake with injector bosses, no water heated base, new...................$325
9. Stock mopar aluminum welded 1 bbl manifold, used.............................................$10
10. (3)Wolverine "Blue Racer" timing sets TCS495S. stock style chain not roller...........$25 ea
11. Clifford aluminum Valve Cover, new................................................................$275.
12. Clifford long tube header 67 up "A" body, new ..................................................
13. Clifford Shorty header, new............................................................................$375
14. (?)Mopar solid valve train rocker arms, new...................................................... $22 ea
15. Solid dumbell lifters, new .............................................................................$3 ea
16. Erson cam and kit F282/340-106, new.............................................................
17. Crane cam 720791 .460 lift, F-228/3067-12, new..............................................$125
18. Comp cam 64-241-1 264/264 220@.050 .440 lift LS 110, new............................$125
19. Comp valve springs, 901-16..........................................................................$55
20. Midwest converter, late crank/trans --- 2800? Will try to check with Midwest on stall.
21. Assorted bearings, need to inventory.
22. block plate.....................................................................................................$250
23. "A" body 8 3/4 642 case 4.30 spool, BBP strange axles. needs assembly. no brake parts..$600
24. 8 3/4 MP aluminum pumpkin new ......................................................................$800 firm
Also listed at Slantsix.org

There will be delays, as the parts are about 40 miles from me, and my friend has medical issues. So it will take some time to get them and ship. If you see something you like, but don't like the price, make an offer. All items plus shipping. If not in a hurry, I can deliver to the Clay City race.

Interested in 1bbl intake. How much to ship to 06355?

All the intakes, except for the Clifford hyperpak can ship in a USPS large flat rate box at $18.90 + insurance, which will vary slightly based on value.
When I posted, I actually never though about shipping quotes. I will see about getting the items to my place within the next week, so I can measure and weigh. I will also try to do pics, but that might be an issue, as I have never posted pics online. Will need someone to show me how.

Marking items spoken for with "Pending". They will be removed from the list when money received. Can start shipping about Tue, next week.

Could you post a pic of the opened up Offy 4bbl intake?

No problem. I like to use imgur.com, it's easy to select a file from your computer to upload a picture. Then you can get the image URL, and paste it in the box that comes up if you click the image icon (in between the smiley and the movie reel) when writing a reply. I can PM you my email if you prefer, but other people might want to see a picture too.

Cannot edit original post. Items no longer available.
#2 used offie intake
#4 used M-1 manifold
#5 New Weiand intake
#7 used Clifford intake
# 20 used Midwest converter
#6 used offie
#9 stock 1 bbl
#1 Hyper pak

Last edited:
Charlie, were you able to get pics of the other offy intake?

I talked to Charlie about offy intake #2 on thursday, and on friday night he agreed and told me to paypal him. I sent it within a few hours and bought some other parts to go with it.

Today he said someone else PM'd him with another offer before I sent the money and he would refund me... In my humble opinion that is not right, as we had an earlier agreement, and there was no mention of this other deal before I paid. Just thought the other party should know this. Normally I'm understanding but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with the other parts now.

We were haggling over price. You made an offer, that I needed to check with the person that owned the part. I told you we would accept your offer, and send the money. Before I saw the money, or an acceptance post, someone else said he wanted the part at the listed price, if it was still available, and I told him it was. After that I saw your paypal payment. This all took place in a fairly short time frame, between two different sites. I will honor our deal at our agreed price. Sorry for the mix up. Resend the payment.

Sorry for the misunderstanding as well. I don't want to low ball you so I sent you the listed price. I can live without the little extra cash..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back