Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for the metal 340 louvers for the 69 Dart bulge hood,i have found a hood ,i do however have to travel a bit to get it,its in Camebridge Ont, rent truck gas but for 100 i cant pass on it so i am on the hunt.Thanks FABO.

If you want new check out PG Classic. That is where I got the ones for my 68 Dart and I am very pleased with them!

Don i have a small quantity of 340 callouts if you don't want to pay $175 +
.. they are decals and are really nice...but not for a number #1 resto.
give me a shout if you're interested...$25 pr.

Hey snake, im assuming you are wanting the actual metal louvers, not the call out? If so, i have two pairs of them for sale. Pm me and i can give you my phone number. Thanks.

just to clarify ...Decals Only
White or silver hi- lite

Attachments

• IMG_2443.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_2451.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 355
There nice for sure,i should of said I also need booth the metal louvers ,I do plan on haveing my own decals made up, 360 Four Barrel, black back grown with white numbers, letters.

Well I just talk to the guy that has the hood great guy for sure but why not,he is a mopar Bro lol, going to rent a pick up truck in 2 weeks and off for the hood.:D

I have a good used pair that will need the decals replaced. Pm if interested with e-mail and I can send pics over the weekend.

Saw this ad on Moparts

LH and RH 340 Hood Inserts. Nice Original Parts. I have more pics if needed. Back Plastic Strips Included. $180 delivered Paypal ok.

[email protected]

Attachments

• Inserts.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 178
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back