Love each other

-
Absolutely tragic - I am so sorry to hear of your loss - cherish the time you had with your son. God has other plans for him. Our thoughts & prayers are with you and he.

im very sorry to here about your loss. may god bless you and remember god will never leave you or forsake you, just put all your faith and trust in god and he will always bring you through lifes heartaches.

Scott, I laid to rest my 19 year old daughter almost ten years ago. It still hurts today. It has aged my wife twenty years, and I've burned myself from the inside out shaking my fist at God and demanding answers. Don't repeat my mistakes. You need to take care of the wife and yourself. Well meaning people will say things that bring a flood of pain. Keep each other close, talk to each other, don't supress it. It won't fix the pain, but trying to ignore it would be worse. The best advice I got was also the most simple: Your Road Of Life now has a huge bump in it. You can't fix it and you can't ignore it. Drive carefully................RICK

I am going to thank every one hear at the this site for the compasion and their profound words of support.Today we had the service for my son,a chapel that holds 250-300 people and it was standing room only for my boy.We had the best mister who basically tossed the rule book out of doing a service and we came up with our own type and some of his ideas and it went off with out a glitch and people left with being proud to know my son and to have been able to spend what little time they had with him.When we as a Preston family do some thing,we make out own rules up and go with it,and have a blast,and this was no different.Some left crying,some left with memories,some left laughing their asses off with some of the things he pulled off in his life and on tour with circus du sloeil.You know you did some thing right when adults and fellow freinds tell you that there was always a special place for clint and his freind ship.yes me and the wife lost it a few times in the chapel and in the recieving line when freinds and fellow hockey players from collage,the city,and surrounding areas with there memories of him and was always positive.My wife and I can not believe the out pouring of love that this site has given to the wife and I and the few that called us and helped us,and trust me I will not for get this ever.I have printed every comment out and will be noted and a personal thank you will be writen to you.Its a shity deal for my boy,and my family,but what you members have done is over the top as far as I am concerned.I can only thank you and say that my door is open 24/7 for you,and any phone calls too.In closing,my family and I thank you for what you have done,and it will never be forgotten.
Scott&jenny Preston
Mr&Mrs.Mopartech
St.Lazare Quebec
Canada

We all are here for a short period of time, all of us. As people grow older, we discover(or should discover) that the most important things are our spirit, our family, and the friendships that we have developed along the way.

My thought and prayers are with you. Time itself will not totally take away the feelings, nor should it. These feelings should hold you dear to your son forever.

May you find peace with yourself and your wife, family, and friends...and remember.

-
Back