Love each other

-
-I can't even imagine how you feel, our prayers are with you and your family....Bob

Scott,
I don't know how you could be on here at this time, but I am glad you let us know.

Phyllis and I offer You and Jenny our deepest sympathy.

Jack

I pray that the LORD will bring comfort and peace to your hearts , may he be there always Nick.

NMC_ru_Pickerell_jpg.jpg

Scott and Jenny,
My prayers go out to you and your family.
Thank you for your word's,I will count my blessings even more,
So sad to here this,I have two sons 25 and 27.

Jenny & Scott et la famille
Mes plus sincères condoléances en se moment difficile.

Scott and Jenny, what can I say that hasn't already been said by all the other members. I am really sorry for you and your wife and can't even imagine what you're going through and I can only say tomorrow will come.

Terry Roth
Okotoks, Alta.

Im truely sorry to hear such horrible news. I send my prayers in this time of need. And I Hope you and your wife will be ok. I cant relate, But imagining is too much in itself.

Your Fabo Friend,
Jeff H.
Victoria Bc.

Sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family. I often sit back and think of what have and how grateful I am for them.
Jeff

Scott and Jenny,

I cannot imagine how painful this must be. God bless you and your family.

Mark

I dont know why good people have to suffer tragedies. Thank you for your words to us in making us open our eyes for something that is all to easy to take for granted sometimes. I offer up my prayers for you and your family, and the others also.

May God give you peace at this time.

Sincerely,
Scott & April Shalz
[email protected]

:-( that really is a relaity check for me, your life can change in an instant, we will all be thinking of you, i hope you and your wife get threw it ok :cry:

Scott, words cant express how sorry I am to hear this, you and Jenny are in our prayers my friend.

Ryan & Tracy

Scott & Jenny

After reading this I find myself at the computer and don't know what to say, you have just been delt the worst hand that life could hand out, there are no words that express how sorry I am for you and your family. Take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Sincerely
Jeff

Scott/Jenny --

Last November (06) I laid to rest my 16yo son's best friend who was only 13. He was like one of my own kids. He was struck by a car while riding his bike to school. Life is way too short. I can tell you, that was the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with and I can only imagine burying one of your own would be the only thing worse. I saw your comment about being 6'3", 230 (on bigblockdart.com) and I can certainly relate. I've always considered myself big and tough and I can truly say my son and I cried many times in each other's arms over his buddy's death. Nothing brings a man to his knees quicker than a event such as this. Hell, I'm choked up trying to type this...

My condolences and best wishes to you and your family in the days to come. Keep your chin up...the sun WILL come up tomorrow no matter how dark it is today.

-- Mike

Scott, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Even in such tragic times you are still trying to teach people, This time it's about Life and not letting the most important things just become routine. My sincerest condolences go out to your family.

P.S. thanks for being such a great help with my Dart

I have to thank every one hear and any other members that may post later for their thoughs and prayers.Its a tuff time for the family and I and we do thank you from hearts.I am posting a picture of me,my nefpew,my oldest son and clint on the right,the big guy to put a face to this whole deal.I think it would be a good idea to sit down with a couple cases of 24 beers and have a good long talk with JC,and ask WHY,Scott&Jenny Preston thank you

sketches 049.jpg

-
Back