pics.

P3030011.jpg

P3030012.jpg

P3030013.jpg

P3030014.jpg

P3030015.jpg

P3030016.jpg

P3030017.jpg

Bump...cannot belive knowbody has jumped all over this thing.........No I can't buy it....

Do you know why was it repainted? By the looks of it they repainted a while ago.....they even went so far as to add the rear "Duster" sticker.....is this part of the story you were saying goes with the car?

the only thing i can think of is the baseball sized spot of bondo on the drivers fender, but you really have to look to even see it. Like I said, the original owner was a very old woman(i swear) and barely drove it, so I am guessing that was some parking lot mishap(as the grille and everything is perfect) and she just didn't like the color.

the story i was talking about is very lengthy, but pretty amazing. give me a call if you want to talk about the car. I am not such the typer:bounce:.

That is sweet! Someone buy this car. Hosehead, mind if I copy these pics for when I get started on my '72 Duster? :)

the only thing i can think of is the baseball sized spot of bondo on the drivers fender, but you really have to look to even see it. Like I said, the original owner was a very old woman(i swear) and barely drove it, so I am guessing that was some parking lot mishap(as the grille and everything is perfect) and she just didn't like the color.

I'm just going to out on a limb and guess that my offer of 2500.00 is not enough?:hello2:

ramcharger use the pics as your own, no prob. and sorry hemimark, I didn't know that you were offering me that figure. unfortunately, I have more than that in the car. Like i said, Im not trying to get rich, just get what I need to take care of my business here in l.a. and I still think my price is very fair.

ramcharger use the pics as your own, no prob. and sorry hemimark, I didn't know that you were offering me that figure. unfortunately, I have more than that in the car. Like i said, Im not trying to get rich, just get what I need to take care of my business here in l.a. and I still think my price is very fair.
Hosehead,:hello2: my FABO friend....I thought you were just Ignoring me! Sort of like my wife does!

If this were a dart I would buy 3 of them. Shedango if a cheap 72 duster is what you want dont pass. Just my opinion.

Just one last bump on this car before I go to craigslist, etc. Thanks for all the kind words on the car guys. Let me know if anyones interested. Cheers, Cory

If this were a dart I would buy 3 of them. Shedango if a cheap 72 duster is what you want dont pass. Just my opinion.

Not the right car for me.

But another "bump" for the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back